News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Share Your Playthrough

Started by DededeCloneChris, August 28, 2011, 09:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Hey, NSFCD, whatcha doooing?

Post your playthroughs here. You can talk about what's going on with you in your games. Tell us about how you're struggling to beat That One Boss, your opinion about a certain scene, or clear out some doubts regarding some games you looked up and then tried them out yourself to see they're enjoyable. Use spoiler tags whenever you feel you're letting your fingers type too much info.

I'll start.

In Devil Survivor Overclocked, I thought the 8th days were just endings. I guessed wrong. They're actually extended gameplay sections with harder enemies. This game just became more awesome to me. Why, IGN, why did you say it's a bad 3DS game? The voice acting is great.

Custom

i've been playing final fantasy 1

i'm stuck at that part where you get to the earth shrine thing basement floor 5 and then there are these intercourse ing impossible bosses that intercourse ing rape you

riddler or anyone any tips?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Custom on August 28, 2011, 10:10:48 PM
i've been playing final fantasy 1

i'm stuck at that part where you get to the earth shrine thing basement floor 5 and then there are these intercourse ing impossible bosses that intercourse ing rape you

riddler or anyone any tips?
Marsh Cave?
Yeah- go to the north tip of the south east continent by the land bridge.  In the original you could fight enemies there from the north continent, and they're a lot tougher.  But it's outside, so you can set up a tent after every fight and you earn more than enough to keep stocked up in tents.

OR

Fight the green giants outside the village before you get to the Marsh Cave.  Use that to stock up on tents and start grinding just the first few levels of the cave.

Dammit, I just looked it up.  You probably meant Earthgift shrine in Dawn of Souls.  Sorry. 
I was looking at games to play on my Android, and I think I'm gonna make this next.

DededeCloneChris

Isn't that the shrine with the evil path full of random battles every tile?

Zero

Just beat Mega Man Zero 4 again. Haven't played a new game in ages.

Shujinco2

If I could ever get a good enough computer/recording program, I'd start doing my ALTTP Glitch Run again.

Last time I hit a bad spot because upon getting the Master Sword, it sent Zelda to the Sanctuary. (Which was against the rules I laid out.)

Also, I just beat Shining Force. Mother intercourse ing Colossus. He's not even a hard boss battle, just his level is WAVE AFTER WAVE OF CHEAP ASS ENEMIES. Thank god for Gort/Luke though, one hitting Chimeras when I needed them to. And no thanks to Mae, missing EVERY LAST ONE. Lrn2aim, dumbass horse girl.

Also Dark Dragon was a ninny, if only because you can really only attack the middle head with one character at a time if you don't want to be raped. And the right head has a surprising amount of HP apparently. Left head was a vagina-y though.

DededeCloneChris

I'm on my New Game + for DSO. This time, I want to get as many awards as possible.

Oh, and I'm fighting this guy as an extra boss.

Chris8492

Neerb

I got Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Sonic Generations for Christmas, so I'm kinda working on all of them simultaneously.

Skyward Sword: finished (normal mode, anyway)
Mario Kart 7: all characters except Lakitu (probably won't go for all the parts; I'm not that good)
Super Mario 3D Land: World 3 or 4... can't remember, not exactly rushing through it
Sonic Generations: finding keys for second boss

JrDude

I was playing Sonic Unleashed, and HOLY SHIT is the desert level annoying at night. During the beginning of that level I was like, "this game is pretty fun, some night levels are a little tedious, but the required ones shouldn't be TOO bad." And 5 minutes later, they throw some stupid poop at you that I died at probably 30 intercourse ing times. A purple wizard, 2 blue puncher guys, and a red bee. THEN THEY RESPAWN 80 TIMES. I died so much to that spot. The purple wizard heals everybody, so I go for him first, but he ALWAYS guards the health replenisher pot, which he ALWAYS makes me accidentally break, and then I have to get it before I need it, or accidentally miss it and be screwed out of more life. And another annoying thing, IS HOW LONG THEY TAKE TO DESPAWN. You kill one, and it takes like 5 minutes for them to finish their death animation, and if you attack them in any way again, THEY RESET IT, and then take forever to respawn and try to kill again. The blue puncher things always block, which makes them annoying, but the intercourse ing Bees. The red bee dodges SO FUCKING MUCH, and then they attack and take off SO MUCH FUCKING HEALTH. I ended up finding a pretty useful strategy by picking up the bee (they get picked up pretty easily) and beating the magician to death with it. But the other stuff I mentioned were still killing me. I also kept failing at the action command sequences that would finish killing them in one hit, for some reason they were only using X and O, but I almost always pressed the wrong one. And I had to end up giving up on the level because that ONE PART kept killing me. No game over though, because they give you 2 lives right before it.
I just want to beat the game and play Sonic Generations.
In that game, I beat just the first required boss, normal and hard mode, and I 100%ed area 1. I played the first level of area 2 with both Sonic and C Sonic, but didn't get all the red rings. I didn't want to get much farther because I want to beat Unleashed first.

Skyward Sword, I just got the strongest shield in the game after talking to all 3 song guys. (I've had the game probably longer than anyone, yet I'm still playing. But I'm taking it slow.)

DKC Returns, I FINALLY beat. Played the first level with the mirror, and say "kcoolthxBYE"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Bearissoslow

sonic unleashed day stages were more enjoyable than all of donkey kong country returns

and i'm not wrong

Playat

Got Batman Arkham City recently. Died every time when I fought a boss because I have not played the first one. I got the hang of it at the end though. Kinda like the soundtrack.

Got Sonic Generations(and 3DS version), Super Mario 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7 during the holidays. Didn't take long to beat Generations and took only a hour or two to beat the 3DS version. Soundtrack awseome as usual. Time Eater is a little toleratable in the 3DS version than its console counterpart IMO but still annoying.

Super Mario 3D Land is easy with/without the tanooki suit. Soundtrack is meh and forgettable. Now I am trying to complete the Special Worlds.

Mario Kart 7...its another Mario Kart with few changes here and there.

Zero

Quote from: Playat on January 06, 2012, 10:20:53 AM
Got Batman Arkham City recently. Died every time when I fought a boss because I have not played the first one. I got the hang of it at the end though. Kinda like the soundtrack.

Been playing Batman AC myself, started on hard mode. Only boss fight I've had an issue with was the Grundy fight. Mostly because I hadn't really needed to use the evade button until that fight. I'm about to finish the game, but I've been busy with school/Tales of Graces F.

Mona and I are actually playing through Tales of Graces F together, we're 12 hours in or so. I think that the new combat system is probably the best thing the Tales team has ever done. Characters so far are pretty likable, story is pretty decent, music is pretty great but not better than Vesperia's so far.

That's all, recently anyway.

Bearissoslow

doing a hard mode level 1 run of castlevania: portrait of ruin is very challenging but very worth it