News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

guys 2

Started by Custom, August 19, 2011, 12:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Potestas on September 11, 2011, 08:40:33 AM
Getting pets is something for when you are all settled down and married. Even then they cost time and effort, something a lot of couples underestimate.

The answer is easy. You are allergic, she can't have them. I don't see why this is such a dilemma.

you've obviously never had a girlfriend
you just can't tell her NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THOSE

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Ravioli

Quote from: Custom on September 13, 2011, 09:36:45 PM
You can if you have testicles.

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on September 13, 2011, 09:36:45 PM
Men have to stop being so submissive in these relationships. It bothers me to no end when the girl has this "my way or the highway" attitude. Be a man and say "Nope, not getting them".
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 14, 2011, 06:09:33 PM
Men have to stop being so submissive in these relationships. It bothers me to no end when the girl has this "my way or the highway" attitude. Be a man and say "Nope, not getting them".

Its not like he's living with the girl, in which case he'd probably put up more of a fight.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on September 14, 2011, 06:53:03 PM
Its not like he's living with the girl, in which case he'd probably put up more of a fight.
And then she'd get the strange idea that she's allowed to force him to sleep on the couch even though he paid for their bed.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 14, 2011, 06:54:54 PM
And then she'd get the strange idea that she's allowed to force him to sleep on the couch even though he paid for their bed.

lol true enough

Potestas

Quote from: Ravioli on September 14, 2011, 12:45:28 PM
You can if you have testicles.
I'm going to have to agree here. Custom, that was a bit of an insult, since I totally did. Reasoning with logic and keeping your ground helps in these kinds of situations. She really needs to know her place.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Kayo

Girls think they own and control everything because men just let them. Simple as that. Men, use your balls. Don't let yourself fall inferior to your ladyfriend because you're a man. If you want to be the inferior in a relationship, find another man to frolic with, not a woman.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kayo on September 25, 2011, 04:05:42 PM
Girls think they own and control everything because men just let them. Simple as that. Men, use your balls. Don't let yourself fall inferior to your ladyfriend because you're a man. If you want to be the inferior in a relationship, find another man to frolic with, not a woman.

Why does this virgin keep trying to give everyone relationship advice?

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on September 25, 2011, 06:02:41 PM
Quiet, you. I'm just trying to help him out.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on September 25, 2011, 06:02:41 PM

Kayo

At least I'm trying to help.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 26, 2011, 03:13:15 AM
At least I'm trying to help.
yes, because this is your field of expertize
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 26, 2011, 07:06:04 AM
yes, because this is your field of expertize
>implying anyone on NSFCD is truly good at this
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on September 26, 2011, 12:09:47 PM
>implying anyone on NSFCD is truly good at this

sup chief