Started by SkyMyl, May 04, 2011, 04:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on May 06, 2011, 03:36:02 AM
Fruity do you have anything else in your library
A little bit of Daft Punk and H2K.
But other than that not really.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

WELCOME TO THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA

DON'T FEEL LIKE FINDING A VIDEO
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

[move][/move]

Rayquarian