<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 16, 2011, 01:31:58 PM
Me and the entirety of Serebii.
Oh right you and all the other 12 year olds.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayghost on November 16, 2011, 01:42:06 PM
Oh right you and all the other 12 year olds.
Funny you say that, considering ninety percent of Serebii is older than you.

Kayo

Quote from: PrinnyOnLowBudgetChris on November 16, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
Well intercourse , I must be the biggest and smartest 10 year old in the entire intercourse ing universe

I should write a book about this
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Serebii is just a gay version of Smogon

/current discussion

Neerb

Quote from: Michio Kaku on November 17, 2011, 10:46:43 AM
Serebii is just a less competitive version of Smogon with four times as much information about the actual games

/current discussion

Zero

Less competitive?

lol no.

DededeCloneChris

Since Arceus has won in the popularity poll, it'll be freely distributed during February to all people who connect to the Dream World.

First Place: Arceus
Second Place: Imposter Ditto
Third Place: Damp Mudkip

Neerb

I hate that. "Oh man, I want Arceus in my collection, so I better vote to distribute it across the world."

Um, can't we get something that hasn't ALREADY been given away for free this year? You know, like something we could actually USE in a fight, or at least a legendary from a past gen?

Oh well, I'm sure there will be more...

DededeCloneChris

Dream World is the place to go for that.

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 14, 2011, 10:24:35 AM
Since Arceus has won in the popularity poll, it'll be freely distributed during February to all people who connect to the Dream World.

First Place: Arceus
Second Place: Imposter Ditto
Third Place: Damp Mudkip
Every 10 year old kid in the world:
"OMGOMGOMG Arceus is the BEST AND MOST POWERFUL pokeymon in the WORLD OMG SOmuch stronger than a ditto or a mudkip OF COURSE ITS THE BEST!!!111!1 *vote*"
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Delibird on December 14, 2011, 11:19:03 AM
You know, like something we could actually USE in a fight, or at least a legendary from a past gen?
I doubt most of them are all that great for battle

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on November 16, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
Now I really doubt this, and I used to use their silly IRC chats
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on November 16, 2011, 01:55:43 PM
Statistics

85% of them are made up on the spot
[move][/move]

Neerb

That Arceus will be available from today until May 1st. The password is ARCEUSVOTE

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on February 01, 2012, 07:22:01 AM
That Arceus will be available from today until May 1st. The password is ARCEUSVOTE
How does this work now

Like where do I do this
[move][/move]

Nayrman

It's stupidly convoluted. You have to register for this site, and sync it with your game. Then go to dreamworld and input the code in the promotions tab. I'm sure there are guides online that go into better depth.

And gee, that sure is nice of Nintendo to just give away level 100 Arceus', ya know, the god monster above all else. Nope, just have one and don't bother having to work to catch it. *shrugs*