News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Anymore New Pokémon?

Started by JrDude, March 14, 2011, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Do you think there will be more new Pokémon in this game? By that I mean a Deoxys/Jirachi thing.
Did anyone know of them before they were randomly released for events? or was that just me? (It was before the time I discovered the internet's spoilerific glory)

Or how about new forms? Like how Rotom got several new forms, or how Shaymin got a new form.

Do you think there will be anymore before the 3rd version comes out? (if it comes out)
[move][/move]
Dude .

bluaki

There are three Pokemon programmed that are not yet available in any region: Keldio, Meloetta, and Genesect. We're very unlikely to set a #650 introduced in a future GenV game that either is incompatible with or updates B/W.

Kayo

Like blu implied, it's terribly difficult to make a new Pokemon in the same generation. Then again, the trade screen doesn't show the other person's party like it used to. While highly unlikely, they MIGHT, just might have a #650 that would

-Not be allowed in the Union room or Wi-Fi club, etc
-Not be allowed to be selected in a trade window
-Be banned from the Battle Subway
-Be banned from everything involving connecting to any other game whatsoever, or maybe only be allowed between two of the same game (meaning the 3rd game, if it exists)

I have no clue why they couldn't squeeze out a #650. But it's nowhere in the programming of B/W, so I'm highly doubting we'll get more than 649. Number completely sucks, I know.

As for new forms, wouldn't doubt it. We've gotten them every generation since the 3rd, so why not? Maybe Kyurem will have a more interesting form, allowing it to be a more effective Cover legendary, like Giratina was. Only time will tell~
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: bluaki on March 14, 2011, 05:55:11 PM
There are three Pokemon programmed that are not yet available in any region: Keldio, Meloetta, and Genesect. We're very unlikely to set a #650 introduced in a future GenV game that either is incompatible with or updates B/W.
Genesect doesn't look anywhere near legendary material.
I thought it was just a regular pokemon, but after seeing what number it was and where it was placed in the pokedex I proved myself wrong.
On a side note, 649 is such an incomplete number.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

They need 2 more for it to be a complete number. Why?
Well it was originally 151, adding 2 more would be genius nostalgic plan.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 14, 2011, 11:43:11 PM
They need 2 more for it to be a complete number. Why?
Well it was originally 151, adding 2 more would be genius nostalgic plan.
I was just now thinking the exact same thing.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."