News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Skyrim

Started by So_So_Man, February 24, 2011, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So_So_Man

So yeah, that Skyrim...

I think I'll be pretty happy as long as I can punch out a dragon.

Rayquarian

Yeah...looks pretty cook.

Friendly Hostile

Has any actually game play info/footage been released yet?  I've only really got the main campaign left in Oblivion, so kind of looking forward to having something new.

So_So_Man

The closest they seem to have released is the second trailer, which has in-game footage, but little gameplay...

Friendly Hostile

Well, it certainly looks promising.  But I'm waiting to see if Bethesda has learned anything from the issues of the previous games they've releas- oh who am I kidding?  It'll look pretty and have more bugs than a roach motel.

Yes, dragons, oh my goodness.
...̅̅̅

BOREDFOREVER

I'm gonna get it, and I'm sure I'll love it.  I just won't get it at launch.  I'll give 'em a month or two to patch all the bugs.

I'll be waiting until they package it with the expansions probably.
...̅̅̅

RX-78-2

I think it looks great. I'll probably get it on release day, or rather, reserve it and get it within a week of the day.

One wonders if it'll be as buggy as Oblivion, though. On the other hand, the bugs didn't stop it from being a great game, so even if Skyrim has more bugs, it'll more than likely deliver.

After all the hype, preparation, development, and history of The Elder Scrolls series, I honestly can't see this game turning out badly.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

I'm going to wait for the likely GOTY addition that will come.  Then I'll get it cheaper and probably with a bunch of DLC.  Was how I got Oblivion and Morrowind (though I still haven't done much in Morrowind).

Homewrecker

bethesda's not getting another dime out of me after brink

pirating like the fist of the north star

Zero

After seeing the new gameplay footage, I'm even more interested. Looks fantastic.

MoS

I'm really excited for Skyrim, I probably put about 500 hours into Oblivion, and probably another 400 into Fallout 3 + New Vegas. These kinds of games are great.