News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The NSFCD Pokemon League ~ The Official Pokemon Battle Thread

Started by Relichris, June 11, 2010, 01:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relichris

Welcome to the NSFCD Pokemon League!  Here you may challenge the Elite Four and the NSFCD Champion.  Rules will be made upon each member of the League.  Only the Challenger may swap in between rounds, that is for certain.  What determines the positions of the League is by how well you do from the upcoming tournament.  Each Member may also hire an assistant (like lower battle trainers).  Also, you may challenge anyone on NSFCD, that has the respective game, not just the League.  Battle hard!

Update:  Every 4 weeks there will be a schedule, or season rather.  Each Member will have 8 matches within those 4 weeks.  It will be broken down into 2 sections; 2 weeks each section.  In the two weeks there will be 4 matches you have to complete for the section.  Those 4 matches can be completed in any order, but must be completed b4 the section ends.  If one or both player(s) is unable to participate, they will get a loss to their record.  Each Member will keep a record within the 4 weeks.  Each win or tie will have points, in case of a tie breaker amongst the standings.  A win is 2 points and a tie is 1 point.  Of course a loss is zero points.  The top 4 records will go to somewhat of a playoff branch or tournament.  The winner of the tournament will be crowned NSFCD Champion for those 4 weeks.  Each playoff match will have 3 rounds.  The final will have 5 rounds.  Also you can still battle others off your schedule as scrimmages but the 8 matches that are set in your schedule will count against the record.  If you have any questions or comments, IM Relichris at relichris@hotmail.com and/or relichris@yahoo.com.  Battle Hard!

This will also be the thread to put your D/P/Pt/HG/SS friend codes in.

Macawmoses

Relichris

Quote from: Tito on June 11, 2010, 01:37:18 PM
Is this game or is this shoddy/etc?

This is actual games.  No Shoddy.  As I stated though, this will tie in with the Pokemon tournament that I will create for VGBD. 

Also put up your FCs of the games you are going to register with.

Rayquarian

I have to get my DS fixed so I can participate in this.  And I'll need an actual pokemon game.  Since I let people borrow my Japanese Pearl and English Diamond, and since I'm pretty sure I'm not getting them back, I only have my Platinum, and that's on a flashcart.  Now I have an excuse to buy HG/SS.

jnfs2014

Sign me up for this definitely. I have to have something to do while I'm travelling. If I get some 31 IV sweepers, you all better watch out. :U

Relichris

Alright, guys.  Glad for you all to sign up.

Here's the link for the Pokemon Tournament I will do.

http://nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=36593.0

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]