News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Started by SkyMyl, April 28, 2010, 11:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Apparently, being genuinely happy results in being an annoying jerkass that shirks all responsibilities. Go figure that one out.

That's part of why I'm decreasing my activity. Cool down, and stop being so...well, annoying. The primary reason is that I've got some real life matters to take care of, such as helping my brother's girlfriend finish moving in, and renovating the house a bit. So, for a little while, I'll be decreasing my activity. Not like anyone cares.

Yeah, I know you're upset I'm not leaving.

The Riddler

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 28, 2010, 11:56:03 PM
Apparently, being genuinely happy results in being an annoying jerkass that shirks all responsibilities. Go figure that one out.

That's part of why I'm decreasing my activity. Cool down, and stop being so...well, annoying. The primary reason is that I've got some real life matters to take care of, such as helping my brother's girlfriend finish moving in, and renovating the house a bit. So, for a little while, I'll be decreasing my activity. Not like anyone cares.

You and your transparent text. ;-; But yeah, we all need time to cool down from this site every once in awhile. Hope things work out with your irl matters, and take care. <3
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Wait, what?
I don't think you're annoying at all.
But uh, I guess do what you need to do.

Kilroy

I was freaking out because I thought you were leaving, and the page wasn't loading so I had no clue what this thread was going to be about ;-;

Go take care of your IRL stuff, bro, it's more important. We still love you <3
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 29, 2010, 12:18:46 AM
Stop being so emo.
One statement does not make a person emo.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 28, 2010, 11:56:03 PM

I was upset because I thought you were leaving. ._.

QuoteNot like anyone cares.
I care. <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

We love you Myl <3  Take care, and please come back soon :3

JrDude

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 29, 2010, 09:14:28 AM
One statement does not make a person emo.
You insult yourself a lot sir, many from that fake voice crap.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dog Food

QuoteApparently, being genuinely happy results in being an annoying jerkass that shirks all responsibilities. Go figure that one out.
That makes sense if being an annoying jerkass that shirks all responsibilities makes you genuinely happy.

Quote from: Syd on April 29, 2010, 08:06:41 AM
Go take care of your IRL stuff, bro, it's more important. We still love you <3
And this says it all.

Bye, MYL <3
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 29, 2010, 02:08:03 PM
You insult yourself a lot sir, many from that fake voice crap.
That doesn't mean I'm emo. And yes, we know Voice is fake. You don't need to keep beating the dead horse.

Quote from: KJ on April 29, 2010, 02:11:15 PM
That makes sense if being an annoying jerkass that shirks all responsibilities makes you genuinely happy.
It doesn't.

Zero

Quote from: SkyMyl on April 29, 2010, 06:27:33 PM
And yes, we know Voice is fake. You don't need to keep beating the dead horse.

Uh...not sure if you've like...been homeschooled all your life and have no idea how society works, but if you pull crap like that people won't let go of it.

JrDude

Quote from: Zero on April 29, 2010, 07:33:10 PM
if you pull crap like that people won't let go of it.
I'm surprised you know that, kudos. I tell people stuff similar to this a lot and they think I'm lying or something.
Quote from: SkyMyl on April 29, 2010, 06:27:33 PM
That doesn't mean I'm emo.
No need to get technical bud.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kilroy

Quote from: Zero on April 29, 2010, 07:33:10 PM
but if you pull crap like that people won't let go of it.
That's because most people are morons and won't let go if it.

See: JrDude.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT