News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

City of heroes/villians Vs World of warcraft

Started by arachnid, April 21, 2010, 11:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is better city of heroes/villians or world of warcraft?

City of heroes/villians
2 (50%)
World of warcraft
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 16, 2011, 11:05:46 AM

arachnid

Unfortunately not many people know about City of heroes/villains so most people will probably vote for world of warcraft. but I could be wrong
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

The Riddler

It depends on how you look at it.

City of Heroes/Villains is hugely customizable in terms of characters and attacks, but is lesser known so there are less people to play with, and some of it can be really cheesy.

WoW is a giant (understatement) world with an insane userbase.

Both have their perks.

THEBIRD

i dont like either of them. but a couple of my friends would say WOW.