News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

So... it's nice out.

Started by Dog Food, April 05, 2010, 04:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Go outside.

I was throwing a ball against my garage door for hours today with a friend. Actually, my house has a giant X over the garage like a barn, and we were aiming for the very center. It was sort of mixed in with burn ball, but not really. It did consist of amazing spin throws, dive catches, and a little too many close calls with throwing the ball over the roof (heh, my bad...).

Talk about your ventures into the outside world here. Now that it's finally nice outside. Ah, this time of year always leaves me with the sense of adventure <3.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Chris8492

Today i played outside some in the back fields behind my house. I took the ATV out to and hit some of the jumps me and my friend made out back. He ended up doing a wheely and nearly flipped the ATV backwards.

After that, just airsofted some and i have some welts on my arm from him shooting about 40 feet away from me with an Airsoft gun that shots up to 375fps. That stung.

Lastly, had ten people over for just a pick up wiffle ball game. Hit one over the house completely and almost went into the road.  =(

Its been 75-80 for the past 5 days. It is awesome! :D

ThePowerOfOne

Raining... :(

Honestly, I don't know why people say California is always sunny, it's always freezing here >_>

L10

The mornings have to be a little bit warmer so I can ride my bike to school. It would also be nice to get in the woods some more, but of course my spring break ends just as the weather gets really good.
0o!f

Gwen Khan

I want to take my bike along the local bike path and take some pictures, it's been years since I've been on a bike

Anarchy_Jas

Friday I went to a friend's Easter picnic/party. We spent a good 4-5 hours playing Cherry Bomb and freeze tag at one of the elementary school's playgrounds. XD
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

A week or so ago some of my friends and I went to a park and had a picnic-potluck thing. We also played freeze tag and had a relay race. Then we listened to selections from The Drowsy Chaperone on someone's iPhone. Much fun was had.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Friendly Hostile

I've been sick since Saturday.  I was enjoying the warm weather up until then.

Silverhawk79

I've been riding my bike around a lot lately.
...That is, until the handlebars mysteriously fell off. :|
I need to put them back on soon.

The Riddler

Nice? Huge understatement. It was BEAUTIFUL out today.

L10

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 05, 2010, 09:56:23 PM
inb4 "I can ride my bike with no handle bars"
0o!f

K-Cee

So it was snowing the other night... had a really bad blizzard.
Now it's 80 degrees and hot as balls.
Gotta love Ohio.

SkyMyl

It's been gorgeous for the past few days. Perfect, since I'll be spending a lot of time outside this week.

buttlord420

Quote from: Phaze on April 05, 2010, 05:19:23 PM
Raining... :(

Honestly, I don't know why people say California is always sunny, it's always freezing here >_>
I live in Palm Springs, California, its hotter then hell here screw you D:

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on April 05, 2010, 09:56:23 PM
For some reason..I imagened you in your car..and the steering wheel fell off  :(

Night the Lucario

I've actually spent a couple of hours each day for the past week doing heavy duty sparring. And I'm STILL not going all out.

...I need more competent sparring partners... or more sparring partners. Or both.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.