News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

WarioWare DIY

Started by Lotos, March 08, 2010, 06:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken_Cartridge

I just saw what DIY can do, and it's starting to interest me...I might cave in and buy it.

DededeCloneChris

Got the game. It's pretty sweet. ;) :O :) :O ;)

Broken_Cartridge

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 29, 2010, 10:29:45 AM
Got the game. It's pretty sweet. ;) :O :) :O ;)
I'm really thinking about getting it. Do you have any details about why you like it?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Broken_Cartridge on March 29, 2010, 03:20:44 PM
I'm really thinking about getting it. Do you have any details about why you like it?
The game has some nice (and funny) tutorials that can be easy to learn quickly. And with the ability to transfer created microgames to the Wii version makes it even better.

Broken_Cartridge

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 30, 2010, 07:00:15 AM
The game has some nice (and funny) tutorials that can be easy to learn quickly. And with the ability to transfer created microgames to the Wii version makes it even better.
That's awesome. If more people I know get it, then I'll have no other choice but to get it.

Lotos

FUCK!  Amazon canceled my pre-order.  My parents are still buying me the game though.  I'm tempted to download it and play it on a flash card (the English .nds file was apparently a 2ch release no less), but I'd rather play it when I get a hard copy.  I tried the Japanese ROM last year, but I didn't get too far as I can't read Japanese.

It seems that there is a story mode, which I would like to be surprised with when I buy it.  I tested Scribblenauts with a ROM, but was able to hold off on completing any more until I bought it (which I did as soon as I could, a few days later).  I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to do this with DIY, and could beat the story mode (assuming I am correct) in a night or two looking back at Touched! and Smooth Moves (which were very fun by the way, pick them up if you can get them for a decent price; Smooth Moves would make for a fun party game).

Edit:  I would also like to point out how Amazon at first said the game would be coming out in May and has the price as $40, but it's "cut" down to about $32 or $33.  :|

Broken_Cartridge

Quote from: Lotos on April 02, 2010, 10:50:31 PM
FUCK!  Amazon canceled my pre-order.  My parents are still buying me the game though.  I'm tempted to download it and play it on a flash card (the English .nds file was apparently a 2ch release no less), but I'd rather play it when I get a hard copy.  I tried the Japanese ROM last year, but I didn't get too far as I can't read Japanese.

It seems that there is a story mode, which I would like to be surprised with when I buy it.  I tested Scribblenauts with a ROM, but was able to hold off on completing any more until I bought it (which I did as soon as I could, a few days later).  I have a feeling I wouldn't be able to do this with DIY, and could beat the story mode (assuming I am correct) in a night or two looking back at Touched! and Smooth Moves (which were very fun by the way, pick them up if you can get them for a decent price; Smooth Moves would make for a fun party game).

Edit:  I would also like to point out how Amazon at first said the game would be coming out in May and has the price as $40, but it's "cut" down to about $32 or $33.  :|
Gah, sometimes I hate Amazon.

Rayquarian

I wonder how many minigames are going to get the X rating...

Lotos

Quote from: Hoagie Pennywhistle Gilligan on May 04, 2010, 04:36:38 AM
I wonder how many minigames are going to get the X rating...

I made a Goatse one :x