News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Smogon's down for me, so I need some assistance.

Started by Zero, March 04, 2010, 05:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Usually I like to experiment a bit but right now I really want a Chimecho, an Aggron, and an Absol. These are really the only 3rd gen pokemon I like, so I'm thinking about making a team that uses them for fun.

However, I need some EV suggestions, and since Smogon is down for me(it says "the page cannot be displayed") and I don't like Serebii's setups(come to think of it Serebii is down too), would someone be kind enough to throw some EV suggestions my way?

I know Bold nature is a must for a Chimecho and Adamant natures are probably the way to go for Aggron and Absol. I probably want rock head and Head Smash for Aggron, and Super Luck for Absol, and I probably want 252 EV's in HP for chime, probably some in defense and probably some in speed for Chime again. Other than that though I don't know where to start where EV's are concerned. Some moves for Absol would be great too, as I'm sure his R/S set that was commonly used isn't the best set in D/P/Pt. Note: I haven't used any of these pokemon since R/S, so bear with me.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Breakin' my heart guys, breakin' my heart.