News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

So, my girlfriend is most likely pregnant.

Started by Mystic, January 14, 2010, 06:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: Kilroy on January 15, 2010, 07:18:56 AM
3. I understand that you don't want it now, but man, you either have to take responsibility or throw it off via abortion or adoption, and then have one later in life. :B

And according to my sources, a future kid from those parents (still together or otherwise) might not like to hear that there was an abortion or there's a long lost sibling in their life (especially not the abortion part).

and @ Doodle;
An abortion only seems like the logical option if it's not your kid.  If you made it with your own sperm with someone you love, would you really want to ruin that future life?  (for the record, Atheist and pro-choicer here)

Lotos

BOREDFOREVER

Okay.

Let's stay away from condoms and abortions. 

Let me start by saying that my sophomore year in college  was on a theatre trip to St.Louis for a festival.  A few of us from the department went, including my girlfriend.  We were very successfully using the pullout method.  But I was on a really cushiney hotel bed, and I failed to disengage.  I'm not telling you this to gross you out.  I'm telling you this because from that very moment on I knew she was pregnant.  It was aroubd a month in a half later that I got my confirmation  It was a long, stressful time, so I know what your going through.

We were both full time students, and we both graduated with Bachelor's degrees, it just took us an extra year because we had to alternate classes with eachother.  We still even did shows and performances, just not both of us in any one production together.

If you're willing to work for it, if you both are, and if your strong enough to make a few sacrifices, you can still go to college.  You can still have fun. 

I've been through this, and unlike a lot of people you might end up talking to, like parents, this didn't happen to me twenty years ago.  My daughter is four, and I also have a seven month old son.

Get a few pregnancy tests, and if they are positive get her to a doctor for confirmation before you get to wrapped up in thoughts of the future, and definitely before you tell parents.

There's a guy walking down the street who falls into a deep hole.  A doctor walks by, and he calls up "Hey! Doc! Can you help me?"  The doctor writes a prescription and throws it into the hole, and then walks away.  A preist walks by, and the man calls "Hey! Father, can you help me?"  The priest throws a Bible into the hole and walks away.  A friend walks by, and the man calls up "Hey! Friend, can you help me?"  So the friend jumps into the hole.  The man says "Why'd you do that? Now we're both stuc in this hole."  And the friend says "Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out."

Lotos

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 15, 2010, 10:25:37 AM
I'm not telling you this to gross you out.

I don't see how that would gross most of the forum out.

Anyway, that was really kind of you to offer advice from your experience.  In case you think that's a regular thank you, it was a
Quote from: NOJ_CUSTOM on January 16, 2010, 11:41:16 AM
Dude, I love you. ;_;
It was so well written. ;-;
thank you.
As far as I know, the only other user that I know of that has been in this situation is long gone (Dimentio1), and he wouldn't have been of help anyway.

Mystic

I'd love to get a few tests, but we're having problem enough to get one. My cousin is trying to help get us one.

I'm intercourse ing terrified of it screwing up her college plans...

Custom

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on January 15, 2010, 10:25:37 AM
Okay.

Let's stay away from condoms and abortions. 

Let me start by saying that my sophomore year in college  was on a theatre trip to St.Louis for a festival.  A few of us from the department went, including my girlfriend.  We were very successfully using the pullout method.  But I was on a really cushiney hotel bed, and I failed to disengage.  I'm not telling you this to gross you out.  I'm telling you this because from that very moment on I knew she was pregnant.  It was aroubd a month in a half later that I got my confirmation  It was a long, stressful time, so I know what your going through.

We were both full time students, and we both graduated with Bachelor's degrees, it just took us an extra year because we had to alternate classes with eachother.  We still even did shows and performances, just not both of us in any one production together.

If you're willing to work for it, if you both are, and if your strong enough to make a few sacrifices, you can still go to college.  You can still have fun. 

I've been through this, and unlike a lot of people you might end up talking to, like parents, this didn't happen to me twenty years ago.  My daughter is four, and I also have a seven month old son.

Get a few pregnancy tests, and if they are positive get her to a doctor for confirmation before you get to wrapped up in thoughts of the future, and definitely before you tell parents.

There's a guy walking down the street who falls into a deep hole.  A doctor walks by, and he calls up "Hey! Doc! Can you help me?"  The doctor writes a prescription and throws it into the hole, and then walks away.  A preist walks by, and the man calls "Hey! Father, can you help me?"  The priest throws a Bible into the hole and walks away.  A friend walks by, and the man calls up "Hey! Friend, can you help me?"  So the friend jumps into the hole.  The man says "Why'd you do that? Now we're both stuc in this hole."  And the friend says "Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out."

Dude, I love you. ;_;
It was so well written. ;-;

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Macawmoses

SkyMyl

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 16, 2010, 04:32:46 PM
Why don't I understand this post.
Do you not recall my question involving stairs?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mystic on January 11, 2010, 12:09:25 AM
22. If you accidentally got a chick pregnant, would your first response be: pushing her down the stairs, accepting responsibility, shooting yourself, or telling everyone through your status on facebook? If you're a chick, what which of the above would you do if you became pregnant?
Accept responsibility, unless she's ugly.
Specifics, dear Mack. There's a reason why they exist.

Macawmoses

Quote from: SkyMyl on January 16, 2010, 06:02:51 PM
Specifics, dear Mack. There's a reason why they exist.
Odd, it seems his first choice was the last option.

Allegretto

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Lotos