This Thread is Back, Note Something Interesting About The Person Above You!

Started by JrDude, December 26, 2009, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

referencing the wrong objective again. BeIcRkTsH YxEcAiR -_-

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

what's a left testicle

like the left someone looking at you or your left

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on October 10, 2011, 05:06:06 PM
what's a left testicle

like the left someone looking at you or your left
the owner's left, obviously

who looks at silver's testicles
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

yeah but when will it ever matter for you to address your own testicles

like doctors and girls will address them more than you so why are we respecting your point of view

Kayo

not my view point, silver's view point.

intercourse ing hell, it's the same side his heart is on

if he had one
[move][/move]

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Doodle

some rainbow dicked faggot that can't even intercourse ing touch a guitar without poopting into people's ears and intercourse ing makes his god darn slut of a girlfriend taste poop on the inside of her mouth because all he intercourse ing does is lick the poop out of silver's god darn poop hole like some kind of pretentious assintercourse ing n_ggerape
YEAH

Kayo

[move][/move]

Chris8492

Kayo

Is just repeating what not only my sig says, but at least three other people in this thread have said.
[move][/move]