News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Mugen...what is it? O_o?

Started by Wappa, September 24, 2007, 12:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wappa

I've been seeing these Mugen vids all over youtube. they have all the street fighter, darkstalkers, and some marvel characters in this "game". What is it? If its a good game I'd like to know where to get it. :)

FullmetalGanon

wat
Sounds like some kind of fighting game.

X-3

MUGEN is a thing you can download, and with it you can "build" your own fighting games.

eXo_Omni

It's a fully customizable 2-D fighting game. You can download it here
http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

FullmetalGanon

Quote from: eXo_Omni on September 24, 2007, 12:57:34 PM
It's a fully customizable 2-D fighting game. You can download it here
http://unofficial-winmugen.jpn.org/
do you know if its a big file?

Wappa

Wow! coolness! I'll go check it out. Thanks! :D ;)

Commander Awesome

A meh-ish fighting game engine.
Personally, I only like it for the ability to do dream fights. As a playable game, it's not the best engine ever.

eXo_Omni

No problem. You'll only have Kung Fu man at the start, but you can find all kinds of characters and stuff online.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

sonicdude164

Wappa

I have it up now, which one do I download?

eXo_Omni

The bottom one I think. Lemme check.

No. It;s the top one. I don't know what the bottom one is.

Omnigamer Productions

Wappa

eXo_Omni

No problem. I have a pretty good amount of characters, so if you are looking for anyone in particular, I'll be able to send them to you if I have it.

Omnigamer Productions