News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Rise, Reign, and Fall of NS2 TF2: A History of the First Server War

Started by Abstract Art, August 05, 2009, 11:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sylvur

Quote from: Tsumaru on August 05, 2009, 01:05:42 PM
Well, shouldn't you at least try to be mature?

The difference in maturity between most NSF users and most NS2 users is like night and day, I swear.
Protip: I don't particularly associate myself as being from either of these fine forums. I'm from RPGN. :'D

Totla

Quote from: Sylvur on August 05, 2009, 01:08:34 PM
Protip: I don't particularly associate myself as being from either of these fine forums. I'm from RPGN. :'D
You post on NS2 more than here, and play on their server. For the sake of this argument, you're a part of NS2.

CriticalDesign

Tsumaru

Quote from: CriticalDesign on August 05, 2009, 01:16:32 PM
That's everything you're saying about TF2.

You know what, just get out of here.

You're not smart, you're not clever, you're just annoying.  Please, just leave.

CriticalDesign

Quote from: Tsumaru on August 05, 2009, 01:17:53 PM
You know what, just get out of here.

You're not smart, you're not clever, you're just annoying.  Please, just leave.
Quote from: Tortilla on August 05, 2009, 01:13:17 PM
For the sake of argument

Just pointing that out.

You know, back in my day, we used to play TF2, not ninny about it.

Totla

CriticalDesign

Quote from: Tortilla on August 05, 2009, 01:19:23 PM
Nice job editing my post there.
The word "this" would apply as well, I just felt I should go ahead and point out that it's not just a single argument you're pouring gas on and then crying about.

Totla

Quote from: CriticalDesign on August 05, 2009, 01:21:18 PM
The word "this" would apply as well, I just felt I should go ahead and point out that it's not just a single argument you're pouring gas on and then crying about.
I was saying for the sake of the argument of what forum she belongs to out of NSF and NS2, she belongs to NS2.
I also fail to see any argument that I'm pouring gas on then crying about.
You should get over your Outsid complex.

CriticalDesign

Quote from: Tortilla on August 05, 2009, 01:26:07 PM
I was saying for the sake of the argument of what forum she belongs to out of NSF and NS2, she belongs to NS2.
I also fail to see any argument that I'm pouring gas on then crying about.
You should get over your Outsid complex.
Haven't figured out what an Outsid complex is.

You tried to cut contact with us because you didn't like the way arguments were going - and you started them  :|. Yes, you cried over an argument you kept pushing.

Totla

Quote from: CriticalDesign on August 05, 2009, 01:31:41 PM
Haven't figured out what an Outsid complex is.

You tried to cut contact with us because you didn't like the way arguments were going - and you started them  :|. Yes, you cried over an argument you kept pushing.
You act like you're better than everyone at NSider because you go to a different forum. (see: Outsider)

When did I cut contact with you? If you mean when I stopped going to NS2 for a while, it was because I couldn't stand the incessant idiocy and needed a break. I don't recall ever crying over anything, either.

sean09

Quote from: Abstract Art on August 05, 2009, 11:39:12 AM
Prince Sean of the kingdom of The Rest of Us had begun to try and form his own empire, however small his own TF2 server may have been. Realizing that NS2 could no longer defeat both NSF and TRoU
Not really the intention, but if you say so.

Dear God this s*** is both hilarious and sad, I'm f***ing glad I got banned from NS2. Seriously, all of you. Get the f*** over yourselves. It's the f***ing internet. Calm down. You're all acting like bloody morons. [spoiler]Especially Tort[/spoiler]

CriticalDesign

Quote from: Tortilla on August 05, 2009, 01:36:18 PM
You act like you're better than everyone at NSider because you go to a different forum. (see: Outsider)
If I acted like I was better than everyone at Nsider, I wouldn't post on Nsider.
QuoteWhen did I cut contact with you? If you mean when I stopped going to NS2 for a while, it was because I couldn't stand the incessant idiocy and needed a break. I don't recall ever crying over anything, either.
You just stated what I stated. Crying was a way of saying you reacted negatively to the argument - which you did when you told everyone you'd leave.

So_So_Man

burninglink

Quote from: So_So_Man on August 05, 2009, 02:51:24 PM
It was missing the ever present element of Greenic

How could Greenik be forgotten?

Tsumaru