News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf *Werewolves Win*

Started by Dog Food, June 28, 2009, 07:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

I was TOTALLY that villager. Yep, nothing wrong with me at all. Not acting like I'm not suspicious or anything...

I say we trust MYL for at least one turn. You know, for once. See if we can get another 'Bad Guy' kill  :P

Also, is the Werewolf chat going to happen again?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 11, 2009, 10:21:11 AM
When does the day phase end?
Right now. Also, I forgot to add that I'm playing as well.

As the bright blue sky began to fade away, the mayor finished reading the votes that had been tallied up. "Well," he said, his eyes falling upon the hunter at first, whose face became as hard as stone under the mayor's stare. But then, the mayor's eyes turned toward the man the hunter had sat next to. "Jono2," he whispered. At those words everyone around him began grabbing him so he could not escape. He did not put up a struggle. They directed him up the ladder, and the mayor regretfully tied him up. Someone lit a match and let it fall on the wood below. They tied the noose around his neck, signaled for the hunter to come forward, and adjusted the floor beneath Jono.

"You said you'd shoot 'em," one villager said. "Well? Do it."

"Right," the hunter replied, fiddling with his rifle. "I did say that." He looked at the man they were about to murder. He had been so sure... But now, he had a job to do. He cocked the rifle. "Any last words?"

"You've got the wrong man," he said, coughing slightly at the tightening of the rope. "I die today, my job not finished. But I will tell you, there's five of them out there. Still five of them. Because you bloody idiots chose the wrong man to die today! Good luck, you'll need a hell of a lot of it now."

The men gave him no more time to talk. They released the floor and he fell, his neck snapping, his body being licked by the flames, and a hole through his heart, where the hunter had shot his silver bullet. Jono2 was dead.

Okay, Jono is out. It's the Night Phase now, so get to work, wolves.

Night Phase will last until tomorrow afternoon, whenever I can get on.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

Shujinco2

Quote from: JNFS2014 on July 11, 2009, 05:06:24 PM
What was Jono's role?
Speaking of which...what are all the rolls?

Macawmoses

Rather interesting. Seems none of us like Jono.

Dog Food

The roles, and whether or not an innocent was killed, need to remain confidential for now. And as things progress you'll learn the roles for yourselves. By the end you'll know all the roles and who had what.

SkyMyl

Sounds like Mack's third Werewolf.

I assume we don't get an Afterlife thread for the dead to discuss the game in?

Silverhawk79

Hmm. Isn't Jono usually first to die? >_>

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 11, 2009, 08:57:32 PM
Sounds like Mack's third Werewolf.
You mean one of the worst? Oh well; looks like we're going to have to try a bit harder in this werewolf.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Quote from: Javert on July 12, 2009, 12:46:54 AM
You mean one of the worst? Oh well; looks like we're going to have to try a bit harder in this werewolf.
I've evened it out in different ways, it all depends on the choices you guys make.

Well, Night Phase is over. In this Werewolf, I give you guys a certain amount of time to hand in your votes, as specified in my last post. So, here are the results.

As the morning sun rose, and the villagers began awakening, fear settled in their stomachs. Who was it this time? The hunter strolled out into the square, followed by a more haunted mayor. "Wait, there is no body!" the mayor gasped. The hunter looked around and nodded, not seeing a body in sight.

"So?" the hunter asked. "Did you except to see someone?"

"W-Well, yes... Yes I did."

"Hm." But as more and more of the villagers were accounted for, it seemed that not a single person was missing.

"The werewolves didn't strike!" the people cheered. "Perhaps our first kill scared them off!"

"Jono2 must have been a werewolf then," commented the doctor, who strolled into town in his white coat. His gloves were still slightly bloody from the work he had done the previous night with their late friend's body. He was in charge of taking care of the dead body. The hunter still wasn't sure about that, but he didn't mutter a word. The mayor put on a face for the crowd, and the people celebrated. But the hunter could see that the mayor wasn't satisfied either.

"Well, time for another sacrifice then," the hunter muttered. "Whose it gonna be..."

So, no one is dead, and it is the Day Phase. You guys have a chance to kill a wolf, good luck.

jnfs2014

You may want to post what time the phases end.

Macawmoses

I honestly don't think Jono was a werewolf :\ I think we're still dealing with 5...I mean, he didn't come out and say it, so does it not seem likely it is a twist?

jnfs2014

Jono2

I'm sorry guys, I've been gone since friday night and haven't been able to keep up with this.  I'll get right on it.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Jono2

wait, what?  I'm dead before I even get to play?

;_;

EDIT:  Oh well.  At least I have this week off of work, so I'll have time to figure out how I'll work mine. >_>

mates.

*sails away*

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen