News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

New Evolution Methods?

Started by JrDude, April 15, 2009, 02:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

It seems that every generation is creating a new way of evolving your Pokémon, originally, it was just training your Pokémon to a certain level, trading, and using stones. Then it got more complicated, in the second generation you sometimes had to make the Pokémon love you to a high degree, then level it up, and the trading process included items, and a time of day it evolves came in (only for 1 Pokémon though), and then the stats (defence/attack) to make it a certain pokémon. Next comes the 3rd gen, where when you evolve one, you have to have an empty spot in the party to get another, and where the pokémon has to have a maxed setting like Beauty. And then the 4th gen, where quite a few new ones came, and combining a few, evolving when they love you during a certain period of day, many new evo trading items, leveling them up with an item during a certain time of day, and the brand new one of where they have to know a certain move (mostly Ancientpower), and then the other new one where they have to be a certain gender, and lastly, the one where there has to be a certain pokémon in the party while they level up.

Anyway, for the next gen, what do you think would be a good idea to use for new evolution methods?

I thought of this idea for Eevee, but if it ever actually happens, it doesn't need to be Eevee (I doubt it will happen, but I like the idea). Give the pokémon certain item, like a scythe (like the grim reaper) or something, then have it faint in a battle, then use revive (not pokémon center), then it evolves into a ghost pokémon.
Another idea I had was that if the Pokémon leveled up with an Egg in the party, then it will evolve into a motherly pokémon or something (would have to be a new pokémon, sounds like a pre-evo of Kangaskan to me).
This one is unlikely, but make the pokémon completely hate you, then level it up.
More maxing look things (like beauty) should happen too.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Actually, the hate one makes sense. If a Pokemon loves you and evolves to help you, then one could evolve to spite you. I quite like that.