News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Anyone Want To Beta Test a Map

Started by BOSSNIG, December 07, 2008, 03:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

I'm look for beta testers to test my new map (cp_killhouse_b1). I choose you guys because I know you love new maps :3.

The map consists of one CP that takes 30 seconds to cap, fully operational spawn doors and spawn blocks to keep the enemy out. Have fun.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Silverhawk79

I will later, when I'm not studying for finals. D:

Hishipi

Downloading now, I'll fool around on it and see what happens. :D
~Hishipi

Link3588

Ah what the hell, i got nothing else worth doing right now.

BOSSNIG

Expect Beta 2 to come by the end of the week. It will include moved spawns and 3 control points.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Hishipi

Quote from: Darklink on December 09, 2008, 02:52:08 PM
Expect Beta 2 to come by the end of the week. It will include moved spawns and 3 control points.

I was gonna say, there is no way this map would work as is. :P
Right now it would just be a huge frag fest and spawn camping, and it isn't balanced for classes and shows no team work. D=

But it sounds like Beta 2 would be much better just with moved spawns. :robottongue:
~Hishipi

Link3588

Good, as of now, I think it's crap.  Mindless killing is fun but even those maps have a lot more put into them.  Beta 2 sounds worlds better already.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Hishipi on December 09, 2008, 03:32:59 PM
Quote from: Darklink on December 09, 2008, 02:52:08 PM

I was gonna say, there is no way this map would work as is. :P
Right now it would just be a huge frag fest and spawn camping, and it isn't balanced for classes and shows no team work. D=

But it sounds like Beta 2 would be much better just with moved spawns. :robottongue:
*cough*Killhouse*cough*. But yeah, this time around things should be better. I'll also be adding multiple entries to the CP rooms to make things easier on offense
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER