News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

News Staff

Started by Super, December 06, 2008, 10:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super

Mackormoses and I have reviewed and selected the following people to be part of the news team:

Tuppy
Matt
Nayr
Red

Welcome aboard.

Macawmoses

The News Staff is to pm me to obtain their rank on the front page.

We'll be creating all sorts of fun things; reviews, news articles, and forum updates.

For those of you upset as you aren't on staff, look at these as editors. They'll be able to post and what not, but we still want you to contribute. So, if you have rants, reviews, or radical ideas, be sure to send them to us.

SK and I look forward to moving the front page forward.

Ron

YEAHH!!! W000TTT!!! PARTYYY!!!!11!!!11one!1one!!!1

But seriously,

Congratulations.

If you don't keep me informed on the latest news,
Someone's getting castrated.

Click me ^

SkyMyl

Congrats guys! Now make the front page look prettier! >=(

Congratulations are in order, people.
...̅̅̅

DededeCloneChris

This forum tends to have editors who acts "evil," because Nayrman is rather evil against Sega or Nintendo.

But congratulations Tuppy! ;)

Silverhawk79

Congrats to all, I trust you will do a fine job of maintaining and updating our main page. I might be doing some updating too, since I can.

Matt

Whoopity-doo. Well, I will be gone for next week, because I am getting my computer fixed. I'll try to be on when I can.

Matt

Quote from: Ebenezer Scrooge on December 07, 2008, 09:52:37 PM
Whoopity-doo. Well, I will be gone for next week, because I am getting my computer fixed. I'll try to be on when I can.

Nevermind. I got rid of the computer and bought a new one.

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on December 07, 2008, 12:31:32 PM
This forum tends to have editors who acts "evil," because Nayrman is rather evil against Sega or Nintendo.

But congratulations Tuppy! ;)
Just the way SEGA handles Sonic sometimes, but yea unless there is some big news next year I'll really be dissappointed in Big N.
I'll probably do reivew or editorials and the like though.
Oh, and I PM'ed you mack!