News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

RUMOR* 1080 returns via Balance Board

Started by La Pared, October 05, 2007, 06:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Pared

This is one of those rumors that just won't go away. I just checked my email to find another tip about it, so I decided to put it out there for you guys. Once again, 100% rumor.

Word on NeoGAF is that a random person meets another random person...blah blah blah, you know where I'm going with this. Long story short, someone hears that Nintendo is working on a 1080 sequel using the Wii Balance Board.

This one seems like a no-brainer to me. I believe that a ton of people had that very same idea when the board was first shown off. Skateboard, snowboarding, surfing, all great fits for the board. With Nintendo developing the board, and 1080 being a Nintendo franchise, I don't see why it couldn't happen. The only question is, would you guys want it?
Thanks to Gonintendo.com for the info :D 

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

LightShock

haha ya id get it, it looks awesome paticularly the snowboarding. I wish it wasnt 100% rumor tho :( make it 100% fact lapAIred  >:( lol jk :P

CONMAN15

I'd get it, that'd be a really cool game.

STUMPY5389

If this turns out to be true this game will be awesome I wonder if you would have a Wiimote in hand as well to perform grabs or maybe swing your arms to knock down other boarders.

La Pared

Quote from: STUMPY5389 on October 05, 2007, 09:10:52 PM
If this turns out to be true this game will be awesome I wonder if you would have a Wiimote in hand as well to perform grabs or maybe swing your arms to knock down other boarders.

hmm that wud be cool to use the wiimote

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

DarkLink49

i was thinking they should do this, i hope they do

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Custom

Quote from: Tupin on October 01, 2014, 01:46:45 PM
It never happened.

This is one of those rumors that just won't go away. I just checked my email to find another tip about it, so I decided to put it out there for you guys.

Word on NeoGAF is that a random person meets another random person...blah blah blah, you know where I'm going with this. Long story short, someone hears that Nintendo is working on a 1080 sequel using the Wii Balance Board.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!