News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Americans Get Free Pokemon----Dragonite!

Started by Macawmoses, October 11, 2008, 01:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_308.xml

Essentially, a wicked awesome Lv. 50 Dragonite, which normally is a 55 Pokemon.

Who's going to get one? Lucky bastards, Canucks can't get em ;-;

Discuss.

jnfs2014

schweetness.

Edit: If GTS compatable, I'll send you one after I clone.

ThePowerOfOne

Why can't they just send it over intercourse ing wi-fi! TRU is too intercourse ing far away for me, not to mention I wouln't be caught dead in line to get a Pokemon at TRU >_>

*sigh*   Another one I won't be able to get because they won't use wi-fi.

SkyMyl

I was going to post this Yesterday, but forget that.

Eh...it's not much. Once it gets to level 55, there's scarcely a difference. And at Level 51, it will be ineligible to participate in certain tournaments.

...regardless, I'm still getting it.

Macawmoses

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on October 11, 2008, 04:51:27 PM

Eh...it's not much. Once it gets to level 55, there's scarcely a difference. And at Level 51, it will be ineligible to participate in certain tournaments.

The fact it is now a Level 50 opens up a lot of tourney options, though, as well, it now gets move you can't get until later, thus, it could change tourneys for good.

SkyMyl

Quote from: mackormoses on October 11, 2008, 06:45:06 PM

The fact it is now a Level 50 opens up a lot of tourney options, though, as well, it now gets move you can't get until later, thus, it could change tourneys for good.
And yet, after Level 55...it's no better than a Regular Dragonite. It's just a Level 55 Dragonite from an event. (Possibly with an item and an unteachable move?)

Hmmm...we'll see.

jnfs2014

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on October 11, 2008, 08:17:42 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on October 11, 2008, 06:45:06 PM

And yet, after Level 55...it's no better than a Regular Dragonite. It's just a Level 55 Dragonite from an event. (Possibly with an item and an unteachable move?)

Hmmm...we'll see.
That's why you don't level it up. Keep it as a knick-knack in a PC box like Darkrai and Deoxys.