News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Perma-kickd in COD4

Started by -S-, July 14, 2008, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-S-

So i finally around to my 1.7 patch update last week.

I found a plethera of new servres to explore.
I found this one in particular that I seemed to enjoy. It was a hardcore Crossfire 24/7 map with many regulars.

So I played there often, almost always scoring top of my team or the game.
I chatted with other people, and was generally accepted as a regular.

Well today, I wanted a few quick matches, so I logged in and found my server. i entered mid-round, checking the scores to find that player SnidleyWhiplash had started 20-0. Pretty impressive I thought.

The match progress, and I saw him kill countless players on my team, hardly dying.
Then I was lucky enough to get a good shot at him in the back. I easily took him out and felt proud (he was then 46-2).

I was hovering around 10-4 then. And just a few seconds later, i was kicked!
It was a bit surprising, but I re-logged in and went back to the server, same team.

A bit later into the round I had picked off SnidleyWhiplash again (now 70-7), and about 5 secods later, was kicked.

I had a hunch what was up, but just to make sure, i tipped off my team to where he was, ansd evantually a player killed. Not to my surprise, he was kicked within 5 seconds again.

I then called him out on it. Then asked other players to state their cases. Most of which said they were also kicked aftr killing him.
He did not respind, and ended up with 99-13 at the end of the round.

The next round, I started hot. Got an airstrike and a heli within a minute, without killing SW. Needless to say, he was already up with me at 13-0. I had 10 flawless kills so far, end then went on another tear, killing 5 people within 10 seconds. Then i tossed a grenade over a barrier wall, in a throw-and-pray sorta toss. Sure enough, I killed him and 3 others. it put me ahead of him at 19 kills to his 17.

Then the kicked screen came up again. i laughed, it being like my 5th time, and went back.
But when I tried to re-enter, it said I had been peranently banned from the server. MY server!

How unfair. What kind of dick does he have to be to perma-ban someone doing better than his cheating, admin ass?
Nothing has really brought my piss to a boil like before in COD4.

i wish I could've been able to contact some other players just to tell them what happened...
Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refridgerator.

Chaos

Well dang, that sucks. That's why I don't like playing games that have people hosting a game and they have control over it. Such like Rainbow Six Las Vegas. I mean, it's a good game and all, but I don't like how people just kick you out of the game. Man, that's gotta suck though.

Tupin

It's your server, they just are the admins on it?

Contact Infinity Ward and tell them about it.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

BOSSNIG

In other words, the servers owner sucked and to hide that he kicked anyone who killed him. What an poop hole.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zies

...Tell his mom...
...Then you might be unbanned...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Mario583

Contact Infinityward about it our the CoD4 Suppor line and rat that guy to the fuzz and see if you can get un-permakicked.