Main Menu

"E3" 2008.

Started by Tupin, May 15, 2008, 06:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

I can pray for....

Fire Emblem DS (Info Please?)
Fire Emblem 11 ( :P)
Golden Sun in some way, shape, or form. ( :()
Improvement of Online Play
Down loadable Content along with a Wii Hard Drive
You must pay for online (I'd pay if it were drastically improved, any worse than live and im not paying  :()
A Wii FPS with online ( :P again)
A few good DS games
A Reason to not buy a 360

Im basically making plans to buy one soon, not the Brawl and MK Wii aren't fantastic but my friends all have one and Nintendo doesn't allow for the most social of online play.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 15, 2008, 07:22:26 PM
I can pray for....

Fire Emblem DS (Info Please?)Hopefully
Fire Emblem 11 ( :P)
Golden Sun in some way, shape, or form. ( :() When has Nintendo actually given GAMERS what they want?
Improvement of Online Play We're lucky to even have it
Down loadable Content along with a Wii Hard Drive Again, Nintendo doesn't listen to reason
You must pay for online (I'd pay if it were drastically improved, any worse than live and im not paying  :() PUHLEEZ! I'd pay for voice chat at this point!
A Wii FPS with online ( :P again) Medal of Honor? But yea we need SOMETHING
A few good DS games Sonic and Jump Ulitmate Stars are pretty much it right now X_X
A Reason to not buy a 360 I already gots a PS3

Im basically making plans to buy one soon, not the Brawl and MK Wii aren't fantastic but my friends all have one and Nintendo doesn't allow for the most social of online play.
above

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 07:25:35 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on May 15, 2008, 07:22:26 PM
I can pray for....

Fire Emblem DS (Info Please?)HopefullyPlease...
Fire Emblem 11 ( :P)NO MORE LAGUZ!
Golden Sun in some way, shape, or form. ( :() When has Nintendo actually given GAMERS what they want?Reminds me, I need to get lost age soon...
Improvement of Online Play We're lucky to even have itSo?... MK's is actually decent  :(
Down loadable Content along with a Wii Hard Drive Again, Nintendo doesn't listen to reason
You must pay for online (I'd pay if it were drastically improved, any worse than live and im not paying  :() PUHLEEZ! I'd pay for voice chat at this point!
A Wii FPS with online ( :P again) Medal of Honor? But yea we need SOMETHINGI'd be okay with something related to Metroid actually  :O NOT HUNTERS
A few good DS games Sonic and Jump Ulitmate Stars are pretty much it right now X_XI got a few Final Fantasies and such that are pretty good... I've yet to buy a bad DS game
A Reason to not buy a 360 I already gots a PS3

above

Tupin

Nintendo says that most people are satisfied with the Wii's memory.  :|

?At the moment, we of course know that some people are strug? well, it?s not that they?re struggling, it?s just that they don?t like the system as it?s set up at the moment. But at the end of the day, the system is manageable. I realize that some people would like to store everything in one place, for easy accessibility, which is understandable. For them, it would be more convenient to have more space. But having said that, I don?t think that?s the general feeling of most of the people. Most of the people are happy with what they have. Of course, we could increase our technology and add a hard drive, but then what we lose is simplicity and accessibility, which is one of the important things for us. We want our consoles to be easy to access and not cause headaches.? - Nintendo Europe?s senior marketing director Laurent Fischer

How can you lose something by adding something?!  :|

And the lack of storage is CAUSING headaches. Nintendo, a harddrive is like a REALLY big memory card. Now do you get it?  :)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 15, 2008, 07:50:37 PM

?At the moment, we of course know that some people are strug? well, it?s not that they?re struggling, it?s just that they don?t like the system as it?s set up at the moment. But at the end of the day, the system is manageable. I realize that some people would like to store everything in one place, for easy accessibility, which is understandable. For them, it would be more convenient to have more space. But having said that, I don?t think that?s the general feeling of most of the people. Most of the people are happy with what they have. Of course, we could increase our technology and add a hard drive, but then what we lose is simplicity and accessibility, which is one of the important things for us. We want our consoles to be easy to access and not cause headaches.? - Nintendo Europe?s senior marketing director Laurent Fischer

And the lack of storage is CAUSING headaches. Nintendo, a harddrive is like a REALLY big memory card. Now do you get it?  :)
Heck, allowing an SD card to be allowed to play VC/memory on the Wii is a simple PATCH/UPDATE at worst...and yet they won't even do that.
Again, half gig is crap. It's amazing there are even games for consoles that small anymore X_X;;
Hell, the Devil May Cry 4 demo for my PS3 (before the game came out) took up more than the Wii's whole memory!
Hardrive or allow SD cards to be accesable. And yes, we are struggling. Another VC game and I'm full X_X;;

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 07:02:38 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 15, 2008, 06:58:08 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 06:52:30 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 15, 2008, 06:49:59 PM
Things I think that'll be reavealed:

New Zelda Wii game-revealed Nintendo never reveals a Zelda game unless hardware sales are suffereing or a system launch Nintendo already stated that a New Zelda game will be announced by the end of the year. You never know.... Nintendo hasn't kept promises before (Brawl by end of year, "We're serious about online", etc.)  You never Know....

Sonic Unleashed video and new info Game is gonna suck...remember that I think this game has potential. So did Sonic Next-GEn and look how that turned out. I'll just wait for Sonic RPG...at least thats from a creidble developer Stop being so god-dammed negative. This has 2-D gameplay though. Like sonic Rush. And that was a success!

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts new info Rare fails at everything now pretty much... 

New Kid Icarus- revealed plz for the love of god! yes god plz.

Things I hope are anounced:

New StarFox game ARWING ONLY PLZ! on foot gameplay can kiss my ass.Hell, just remake Star Fox 64 with good graphics and I"ll be happy X_X;; That would be nice

New Kirby Game It's been almost NINE YEARS! Squeek Squad... Squeek Squad failed. I mean like KSS or Nightmare in Dreamland GOOD I liked Squeek Squad. >:o

New F-Zero game Let Sega make it again GX was awesomeHellz yea
darn straight

Confirmation of smash bros. 4. (JK) Just do Brawl with fixed online and I'm happy...GIVE THE GAME SOME SERVERS! yes, and a few more Stages and characters plz.Just fix online please. WHY does MK get more attention than Brawl!? Because MK actually had good Wi-fi X_X

MGS4 going on the Wii. (yeah, I wish.... dang the Wii and it's low graphics..) Blu Ray discs can't handle this game....like a normal DVD-R can X_X;; True....
I'll just watch MGS4 on the internet...
I'll be playing it :D
You bastard...  At least my friend on youtube, is uploading the whole walkthrough when it comes out...

looky above

looky above also.
dur...above

askfld above

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 08:00:11 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 15, 2008, 07:50:37 PM

Heck, allowing an SD card to be allowed to play VC/memory on the Wii is a simple PATCH/UPDATE at worst...and yet they won't even do that.
Again, half gig is crap. It's amazing there are even games for consoles that small anymore X_X;;
Hell, the Devil May Cry 4 demo for my PS3 (before the game came out) took up more than the Wii's whole memory!
Hardrive or allow SD cards to be accesable. And yes, we are struggling. Another VC game and I'm full X_X;;
My Xbox 360 Elite has the memory of about 200 Wiis combined.

120 GB.

Tupin

Also, a new Animal Crossing is VERY likely at E3.

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 15, 2008, 08:08:07 PM

New Zelda Wii game-revealed Nintendo never reveals a Zelda game unless hardware sales are suffereing or a system launch Nintendo already stated that a New Zelda game will be announced by the end of the year. You never know.... Nintendo hasn't kept promises before (Brawl by end of year, "We're serious about online", etc.)  You never Know....They're too concerned about catering to grandma and the kiddies to care about us...but there is always hope

Sonic Unleashed video and new info Game is gonna suck...remember that I think this game has potential. So did Sonic Next-GEn and look how that turned out. I'll just wait for Sonic RPG...at least thats from a creidble developer Stop being so god-dammed negative. This has 2-D gameplay though. Like sonic Rush. And that was a success!just an FYI, DIMPS made Sonic Rush, Sega outsourced it. Sega hasn't made a truley good Sonic game since SA2...and even that game is mixed.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts new info Rare fails at everything now pretty much... 

New StarFox game ARWING ONLY PLZ! on foot gameplay can kiss my ass.Hell, just remake Star Fox 64 with good graphics and I"ll be happy X_X;; That would be nice

New Kirby Game It's been almost NINE YEARS! Squeek Squad... Squeek Squad failed. I mean like KSS or Nightmare in Dreamland GOOD I liked Squeek Squad. >:ostill not as good as KSS...

dang straight

Confirmation of smash bros. 4. (JK) Just do Brawl with fixed online and I'm happy...GIVE THE GAME SOME SERVERS! yes, and a few more Stages and characters plz.Just fix online please. WHY does MK get more attention than Brawl!? Because MK actually had good Wi-fi X_Xthat's what I'm complaining about. Brawl has near infinate lifespan (until Smash 4 comes out) while Kart will grow tiresome eventually. I can play Brawl almost forever...yet the online is LAG-TASTIC!

MGS4 going on the Wii. (yeah, I wish.... dang the Wii and it's low graphics..) Blu Ray discs can't handle this game....like a normal DVD-R can X_X;; True....
You bastard...  At least my friend on youtube, is uploading the whole walkthrough when it comes out... Snake FTW...gonna love this game

looky above

looky above also.
dur...above

askfld above
lolbove

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 15, 2008, 08:11:07 PM
ugh...I hate life sims

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 08:13:46 PM
ugh...I hate life sims
I love Animal Crossing, it was one of my favorite games ever.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 15, 2008, 08:15:37 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 08:13:46 PM
ugh...I hate life sims
I love Animal Crossing, it was one of my favorite games ever.
I just hate life sims...
I'd rather go to my real job and make real real money instead of fake crud

Jono2

All I want is 30 player online F-Zero with a rankings system & voice chat, and the best graphics they can get onto it.

is that too much to ask?

well...

from nintendo it is. -_-

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Nayrman

Quote from: Jono2 on May 15, 2008, 08:22:36 PM
All I want is 30 player online F-Zero with a rankings system & voice chat, and the best graphics they can get onto it.

is that too much to ask?

well...

from nintendo it is. -_-
That would be standard procedure for Sony and Microsoft. But from Nintendo we may NEVER get voice chat...
Hell, 30 player online seems like a stretch. I wish Nintendo would at least PRETEND they're interested in online...

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on May 15, 2008, 08:13:19 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on May 15, 2008, 08:08:07 PM

New Zelda Wii game-revealed Nintendo never reveals a Zelda game unless hardware sales are suffereing or a system launch Nintendo already stated that a New Zelda game will be announced by the end of the year. You never know.... Nintendo hasn't kept promises before (Brawl by end of year, "We're serious about online", etc.)  You never Know....They're too concerned about catering to grandma and the kiddies to care about us...but there is always hope

Sonic Unleashed video and new info Game is gonna suck...remember that I think this game has potential. So did Sonic Next-GEn and look how that turned out. I'll just wait for Sonic RPG...at least thats from a creidble developer Stop being so god-dammed negative. This has 2-D gameplay though. Like sonic Rush. And that was a success!just an FYI, DIMPS made Sonic Rush, Sega outsourced it. Sega hasn't made a truley good Sonic game since SA2...and even that game is mixed. And guess who is making the Wii version of Unleashed? Dimps. :)

New Kirby Game It's been almost NINE YEARS! Squeek Squad... Squeek Squad failed. I mean like KSS or Nightmare in Dreamland GOOD I liked Squeek Squad. >:ostill not as good as KSS...

dang straight

Confirmation of smash bros. 4. (JK) Just do Brawl with fixed online and I'm happy...GIVE THE GAME SOME SERVERS! yes, and a few more Stages and characters plz.Just fix online please. WHY does MK get more attention than Brawl!? Because MK actually had good Wi-fi X_Xthat's what I'm complaining about. Brawl has near infinate lifespan (until Smash 4 comes out) while Kart will grow tiresome eventually. I can play Brawl almost forever...yet the online is LAG-TASTIC! It's super effective!

You bastard...  At least my friend on youtube, is uploading the whole walkthrough when it comes out... Snake FTW...gonna love this gameSnake can kicks sam fisher's ass anyday! The king of stealth games has returned! *waits for MGS4 walkthrough on youtube :P*

looky above

looky above also.
dur...above

askfld above
lolbove

roflbove

we should stop doing this :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!