News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

"Disconnected from network during transmission. 86420"

Started by Doodle, March 22, 2008, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Argh! I get this error almost everytime on Wi-Fi! I thought it was something to do with firewall, but I turned it off and I still get that dang error!

Is there any way to fix this!? :(
YEAH

THEEVILSPERKY

Happens to me too.  I think it's on Nintendo's end more than it is on ours.  Or perhaps it what happens when you have a weak connection to another player that is far away and you can't keep a steady, stable connection.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Doodle

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on March 22, 2008, 09:11:28 AM
Happens to me too.  I think it's on Nintendo's end more than it is on ours.  Or perhaps it what happens when you have a weak connection to another player that is far away and you can't keep a steady, stable connection.

Ya, maybe. I'll go look at the list of error codes Nintendo has on their site. If what it says to do doesn't fix anything, then I blame Nintendo. :P
YEAH

Java

Geno

X_Hero

Yeah, I think that's Nintendo's problem... I get that occasionally, and it's annoying. I think Nintendo needs to get a stronger Wi-Fi signal device or whatever they use so that there's less lag and errors.

Daft Pink

I've never gotten that error report. :| Actually, I've never even gotten an error report during Wi-Fi play.