News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

All 5 -maybe 6- Regions in 1 Game

Started by reinskye, January 20, 2008, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reinskye

I've put a lot of thought into this, so... Who else thinks it would be a really cool idea if Nintendo made a Pokémon game with Kanto, the Sevii  Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh (and maybe Orre in some way shape or form)?

Kanto - FireRed/LeafGreen
Sevii - FireRed/LeafGreen (or Anime's Orange Islands)
Johto - Gold,Silver,Crystal (obviously)
Hoenn - Emerald
Sinnoh - Diamond/Pearl (obviously)
Orre - XD (even if it's a side game and not included in main story line)

Thinking about what they may have to do though.
-Possibly changing the Lv.s and having them go past 100
-Change the levels the pokemon evolve at in relativity to what the max level is past 100.

Things to keep/bring back
-Night/Day Change
-Weather
-Apps (or Equivalent)
-A radio App
-Underground
-GTS
-PalPad
-The Hoenn Battle Frontier

Ideas I think would be cool (also from above)
-All regions (possible exception of Orre
-All 24 badges
-All Pokemon Leagues
-No event pokemon
-Choose starter from each region
-Different rivals in each region (one/more everywhere)
-The ability to have two characters, like a partner that always travels with you. (BB, GG, BG, or GB)
-Team Rocket, Aqua, Magma, Galactic (Cipher if Orre is added)
-MORE THAN ONE SAVE FILE (ok if it's on the Wii, duh)
-Possible New Region?
-WiFi Battles for EXP (Maybe with Random People)
-Wiimote/Classic/GameCube Controller

Now that I've posted my ideas tell me what you think/your ideas/tell me which ones of mine are bad and let's see if maybe, doubtfully, Nintendo will listen.

Tell me if there's already a thread!

UPDATE: Create your character like in Battle Revolution
Diamond PalPad Info

Name: Ezekiel
Friend Code: 4425 0510 2245

Pearl PalPad Info (friend giving me in a couple days)
Name: Rein
Friend Code: coming soon

Triforce_Luigi

YES, YES, MY GOD, YES!

I've wanted a game like this for years.

JrDude

I've wanted a game like this since Ruby/Saphire came out, and I kinda made a thread about it, but not as good as yours so keep it.

What I don't agree with is the changes in evolution, I think it should stay the same. But able to go over 100 might be a possibility but idk, if it's automatic going to reach that before game ends, then it most likely will, either that or it takes longer to level up.

Iow I agree!
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kratoyd

...Guys, think about what happens when they make the next region...
You'll want them to improve the game, and keep on improving it every time...
And what are the names for this series of games going to be?
Nintendo might use this as an ending for pokemon, but otherwise, this game will have too many future problems.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

thunderhero4

Quote from: Kratoyd on January 20, 2008, 09:21:29 PM
Nintendo might use this as an ending for pokemon, but otherwise, this game will have too many future problems.
I still want it though... :P

reinskye

It'd most likely be for Wii and they could probably allow room for downloading (even for a price) a new region/more pokemon or just release another disc that keeps the old if they made it. Not impossible. And people aready want more improvements. And maybe...Pokemon Wii (some color name) Version.

Edit: I posted this same thing on serebiiforums.com and it was closed in 9hrs.
Diamond PalPad Info

Dill

I was sorely disappointed when I got my Sapphire game way back when it was released, because I thought it was going to be all three regions they had at the time. If you asked me, Gold/Silver/Crystal were the best ones, because they had more than one region, and definitely had a lot more gameplay involved than the others. I'd really like to see something like this created; it would surely get me back into playing the games.

jnfs2014

Quote from: sebastian on January 21, 2008, 10:12:53 AM
I was sorely disappointed when I got my Sapphire game way back when it was released, because I thought it was going to be all three regions they had at the time. If you asked me, Gold/Silver/Crystal were the best ones, because they had more than one region, and definitely had a lot more gameplay involved than the others. I'd really like to see something like this created; it would surely get me back into playing the games.
I feel the same way. G/S/C was the best.

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: reinskye on January 21, 2008, 08:29:56 AM

It'd most likely be for Wii and they could probably allow room for downloading (even for a price) a new region/more pokemon or just release another disc that keeps the old if they made it. Not impossible. And people aready want more improvements. And maybe...Pokemon Wii (some color name) Version.

Edit: I posted this same thing on serebiiforums.com and it was closed in 9hrs.
That's because Serebii Mods are poop holes that lock everything that isn't a Trade thread, RMT, or Anime thing.

X_Hero

A solution to the "When they add a new region afterwards" problem: Wi-Fi transfered updates. :P

Gwen Khan

what about the Ranger Region in some way, shape, or form?

reinskye

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 21, 2008, 02:58:35 PM
what about the Ranger Region in some way, shape, or form?

Couldn't say honestly...Ranger and Revolution are 2 of the 5 pokemon games I've never played, the others being Silver, Yellow, and Dash.
Diamond PalPad Info

Matt

Good idea, more well thought then other threads, but i doubt a little Ds game could hold all that, so if anything it would be for the wii... and like a i said in the other, ermmm 20 threads, it would be completely weird to use a wiimote(or anything of that sort) to use as a controller.

reinskye

Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on January 22, 2008, 01:26:51 AM
Good idea, more well thought then other threads, but i doubt a little Ds game could hold all that, so if anything it would be for the wii... and like a i said in the other, ermmm 20 threads, it would be completely weird to use a wiimote(or anything of that sort) to use as a controller.

thats not a whole lot different to me thann using the x as start and y as the registered key item, but if you're talking with the nun chuck yeah it's a bit weird, but would it really that weird to use it horizontally? d-pad = d-pad, 2 = a, 1 = b, b = registered key item, + = start....? or customizable controls.
Diamond PalPad Info