News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Will it ever happen?

Started by 2008Videogamer, January 05, 2008, 07:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2008Videogamer

Pokemon games for Wii VC? Not Snap...I already know that has been released, and I already downloaded it. What I'm talking about are Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal. Those games are old, and it would likely be hard to even find them in working condition these days. I think they would easily become the VC's best selling titles very quickly. I'm amazed there are no "handheld" downloads already...especially not these best selling games. I would definitely buy Crystal...and I would probably buy either Red or Blue, as well. Very poor marketing for Nintendo to keep these great games off the VC.

WiinolikePS3

I think they aren't putting handheld games on VC due to the GBA SP. Those are still fairly easy to find, so you can play any GBC games you have on those. The reason the NES, SNES, N64, ect. games are on VC is because they are very hard to find in working condition.

Contrary to what you said, I got a Red AND a Yellow used about a year ago, and they are still in working condition.

Same with my Blue, the second GBC game I ever had, and that's 8 years old. My Crystal still works, however, my Gold AND my Silver are gone and dead.

I would truly love for Nintendo to release those games on VC, but in all reality, it probably won't happen.

The most realistic thing we can hope for is a GS remake.

Apollo

pokemon stadium would be cool

Kratoyd

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on January 06, 2008, 07:30:46 AM
I think they aren't putting handheld games on VC due to the GBA SP. Those are still fairly easy to find, so you can play any GBC games you have on those. The reason the NES, SNES, N64, ect. games are on VC is because they are very hard to find in working condition.

Contrary to what you said, I got a Red AND a Yellow used about a year ago, and they are still in working condition.

Same with my Blue, the second GBC game I ever had, and that's 8 years old. My Crystal still works, however, my Gold AND my Silver are gone and dead.

I would truly love for Nintendo to release those games on VC, but in all reality, it probably won't happen.

The most realistic thing we can hope for is a GS remake.
Yeah, I see your point...
You couldn't trade, so only one legendary dog.-The gameboy to gamecube adapter could work, but they'd need to send an update to every wii first. No big deal.
No more events.-Maybe you could buy them on the Wii shop channel?
But the internal battery never dies, and I could actually see if its a pokemon or a rock...-Snorlax confused me. I was like, 5.
They need something better than the gameboy player.-Seriously, who wants to buy the games, the adapter, and the gamecube? Just buy a wii and the games, and the picture quality and sound will improve.
...I'm not taking sides...

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!