News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by RedRaider, September 26, 2007, 02:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings

Why are The Ting Tings so awesome? D: (To anyone who disagrees, intercourse  you >:()

Kaso

last regrets - TAMusic x ReVolte

Zovistograt

Quote from: Kaso on October 16, 2008, 06:39:22 PM
a last regrets remix I have not heard?!

ooh
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Act II: All is Ash or the Light Shining Through It ~ The Sound of Animals Fighting

Kaso

Quote from: Zovistograt on October 16, 2008, 07:03:49 PM
Quote from: Kaso on October 16, 2008, 06:39:22 PM
a last regrets remix I have not heard?!

ooh

idk if that's the song you're talking about, cuz it's soft classical.
Anyway...

Cute, Like an Oni - IOSYS

Zovistograt

"Nico Nico Douga Kumikyoku (Ronald McDonald ver.)" - Nico Nico Douga Artists

HAAAM-BURR-GERRR
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

"Pushing Up Daisies" by Mama Hagglin

Anyone who likes classic bands at all should try these guys out. They're not classic, but they have a fusion of classic sounds. It's like a cool mix of southern rock, pop-rock, and some other stuff. Real jazzy sometimes too.

They're new and trying to get more listeners. You can download most of their songs for free on last.fm.

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Mystic

Zovistograt

空なんか飛べなくたっていい - まり
(English translation of title + artist according to Google Translator: "飛BENAKU I can say the sky - ball"...not very helpful D: )

I got this stuck in my head recently

it has pretty bad vocals but it's like the singer tried to be be off key, especially near the end :P

Mario64

ThePowerOfOne

I'm watching Rihanna perform Disturbia at the 2008 MTV VMA's. Horribly off-key most of the song, but still a decent performance.

Zovistograt

"Ne_Ni_ge De Reset!" - Tsukasa Hiragi

Her character song from Lucky Star.

It's amazing.  It'll be stuck in my head the whole day D:

Deconstructing Venus ~ Kevin Max
...̅̅̅

Silly_Penguin

Mystic