News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Resignation.

Started by Judas, January 15, 2008, 05:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

Well, NSider, it's been fun.

Today I'm announcing my resignation from the administration here at NSider Forums, and also from the NSider community. I've spent a lot of time in this community over the years, and I've loved every bit of it... but I'm reaching a critical point in my life where I feel invigorated to make huge changes, and running forums is one of those auxiliary things that there really just won't be room for. In the fall I hope to be studying abroad in Ukraine, and I might not return to the US after that. I have no idea.

I started my NSider career more than four years ago the week of NSider's inception, and since then I've been part of or run several sites and communities all having to do with NSider. Like I've said, it's been great, and I don't regret it. Nor do I regret helping NSF flourish, which I think it has done very nicely. I've given this site all that I can, and I feel like the rest of the administration will have no problems carrying the site onwards in a positive direction.

I'm not going to just pack up and leave, though -- I'll be sticking around for a bit and slowly phasing myself out.

I thank you all for all the support you've given for the site, and to me personally over the years. I wish everyone luck in whatever they choose to pursue in life.

Sincerely,
Snorkel
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Macawmoses

Nooooo

Snorkel... :'(

Please, don't go..we all love you <3

:'(

jnfs2014

Quote from: mackormoses on January 15, 2008, 05:52:39 PM
Nooooo

Snorkel... :'(

Please, don't go..we all love you <3

Yes, you're the peanut butter on the sandwich of Nsider. ( Bad example)
We're gonna miss you.

JMV

It's a shame Snorkel.   Good luck though.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

bluaki

Well, there goes our last real connection to Boyah.

Bye :(

NOA_ANDY

How....unexpected. Sorry to hear you going Snorkel. :(

La Pared

Thanks for your help here man.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Silverhawk79

1. You'll need to give me server access, or else Vaati will be the only one with it.
2. Uh, what about the AdSense stuff?
3. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DON'T GO :(

gbwyoshi

Good by Snorkel. You will be missed

Mario64

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Oh, how sad...

Friendly Hostile

Can't say I'm surprised.
Have fun with life.

Pokesamrus

this sucks.

AND WHY NOT RETURN TO THE US?

Totla

Sad to see you go. :(
Thanks for all the work you put into this place, it probably wouldn't be what it is now if it wasn't for you.
Have a great time in Ukraine, and hopefully you'll succeed at whatever you decide to do in life.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 15, 2008, 07:08:10 PM
this sucks.

AND WHY NOT RETURN TO THE US?
Because of the incompetent president? ::)

Syncopathic

NOOOO!!! SNOORKEL!!!

who will be our mac fanboy now... :(