News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

So you think this place looks ugly?

Started by Drybones5, September 23, 2007, 10:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wanna install the skin shown in the post?

Yes
31 (68.9%)
No
7 (15.6%)
something simiar, I'll post changes I would make
7 (15.6%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Tom8er

I want any Skin besides this one we have. I do like the skin you made drybones.

Silverhawk79

That skin's just another generic SMF skin. Snorkel and I want specific skins, and we want them looking a specific way. We're currently working on more skins, and they should be up later this week.

Judas

Quote from: HurdyGurdy3 on September 24, 2007, 04:48:10 AM
That skin's just another generic SMF skin. Snorkel and I want specific skins, and we want them looking a specific way. We're currently working on more skins, and they should be up later this week.

Yeah, but for now we might consider just making people happy and putting that one up.

Although I am going to edit this one later today to look a little better... it is pretty bland, and has way too much gray.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

The Seventh

That skin would look muuuuuuch better.  Also, I'd find a metroid themed skin up my alley...
meh

Skillet7

Nah, I don't really like that skin. I like the one we have now.

Flygon

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: TheKoopaBros. on September 23, 2007, 11:46:05 PM
Personally I'd prefer anything over the default skin. It makes everything look like a file directory on Windows 95. D:

Your skin looks nice, and anything similar I would love.

Dude I know...it's like, I work at an office or something  :-X

OMG, these things are so Cute!

;D 8) ??? ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

NGAMER9

Eh, I kinda like it, but I would use the one you have.  It looks way cooler.
Hey all.  Do you plan on getting GH3?  Do you have online?  If you answered yes to both questions, why not join a band on guitarhero.com? I am currently starting up a band, and I need some awsome rockers.  If you are interested, pm me.  No name yet, so if you have ideas, pm me please.

Geno

Who let Drybone5 here? I thought we agreed we didn't want him here after he assited M_F in being an poop hole.

Poncho

I don't like that skin either. I liked what you did on the old forum. >_> The original NSider skin.

eXo_Omni

It'd look better with a dark skin, IMO.

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

Drybones5

Quote from: Poncho on September 24, 2007, 07:12:41 AM
I don't like that skin either. I liked what you did on the old forum. >_> The original NSider skin.

ya, I worked hard on that skin

I could do it here, but I'm not an admin.  If I was an admin, I could edit the CSS sheet to look like Nsider

PurpleElephant