News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Wish List Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Used for Game Cube by Nintendo o

Started by The Riddler, October 18, 2011, 10:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on October 22, 2011, 11:00:12 PM
Who's to say they didn't have the idea to release it for the next system originally?
Because that's not true at all? :U

Quote from: Kayo on October 22, 2011, 11:00:12 PM
I'm honestly surprised you're regarding anything I say as something I mean or even think is true.
Or just keep playing the "I was only pretending to be a retard!" card.
YEAH

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kayo on October 22, 2011, 04:29:10 PM
At that point it was just "LOL let's just put it on the GCN too why the intercourse  not we can do this"

Even though by then all focus was on Wii.

Just like the time period we're in now; everything's becoming WiiU so anything coming out on Wii from here on out won't be so important.
... SS being the obvious exception. I can't believe Nintendo's biggest game ever is less than a month away...

Kayo

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on October 23, 2011, 09:00:18 AM
... SS being the obvious exception. I can't believe Nintendo's biggest game ever is less than a month away...
Half the new games that come out are "Nintendo's biggest game ever."

For a while.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 23, 2011, 03:29:11 PM
Half the new games that come out are "Nintendo's biggest game ever."

For a while.

you really haven't been paying attention then

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 23, 2011, 03:38:03 PM
This is their biggest game until something bigger comes along, basically.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Zero on October 23, 2011, 03:38:03 PM
it's kind of true, though
AAA titles like 3D Marios and Zeldas are always are backed by intercourse huge teams and budgets. Coupled with the hype they all get, it seems like every one of those games is going to topple all previous titles.
YEAH

Bearissoslow

Doodle

oh god he exaggerated a statistic while still getting essentially the same meaning
better go add some nintendo games
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on October 24, 2011, 02:42:37 PM
AAA titles like 3D Marios and Zeldas are always are backed by intercourse huge teams and budgets. Coupled with the hype they all get, it seems like every one of those games is going to topple all previous titles.
Remember how people felt about Super Mario Galaxy? That was the biggest Nintendo game up until the next major one came out.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Doodle on October 24, 2011, 02:42:37 PM

Maybe. But they don't claim that each project is the "biggest project in Nintendo history" like they have with SS. It's in the press this time.

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Doodle on October 24, 2011, 03:41:03 PM
oh god he exaggerated a statistic while still getting essentially the same meaning
better go add some nintendo games

you're reaching kayo territory