News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

What's up? Name's Sam.

Started by Sam Leonhart, November 03, 2010, 01:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Leonhart

In a newbie moment, I forgot to read the rules, and posted this in someone elses intro thing... So, here's my own Intro Topic!

Name's Sam Leonhart. Call me Sam. I'm on a LOT of sites. (Fanfiction.Net, FanFicUnderground, Bleach Souls, KHForums* and Gotei Squads*. No name my main ones. If it has a '*', I helped make it. Please join those ones.) I'm into Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, SSB, and Zelda. And Manga. Bleach is awesome, and so is Naruto.

I thank Oldenmw of FFU for this sig.

Kayo

Quote from: Sam Leonhart on November 03, 2010, 01:04:56 PM
In a newbie moment, I forgot to read the rules, and posted this in someone elses intro thing... So, here's my own Intro Topic!
Aaah the color. Actually doesn't look bad on Night Prowler. Anyway hi.

QuoteName's Sam Leonhart. Call me Sam. I'm on a LOT of sites. (Fanfiction.Net, FanFicUnderground, Bleach Souls, KHForums* and Gotei Squads*. No name my main ones.
No name... my... what?

QuoteIf it has a '*', I helped make it. Please join those ones.)
No. No one will, probably. 

QuoteI'm into Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, SSB, and Zelda. And Manga. Bleach is awesome, and so is Naruto.[/color]
You fit right in. So go break into all the other boards and... post in them. Yeah. See you around.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Sam Leonhart

QuoteQuote

Name's Sam Leonhart. Call me Sam. I'm on a LOT of sites. (Fanfiction.Net, FanFicUnderground, Bleach Souls, KHForums* and Gotei Squads*. No name my main ones.
No name... my... what?

About that... I meant to say 'Just to', not 'No'... But seriously, I'll supply the URL's for my sites. don't wanna see them die...

DededeCloneChris

Hi. Welcome to the forums. We hope you stay with us... Seriously, this place needs to have more people badly.

So yes, welcome. ;)

Silverhawk79

Hey, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in, especially in the RP/writing section of the site.

Sam Leonhart

I should be good in the RP/Writing area, Silverhawk. And I found this site through your FF.Net profile, Chris.

DededeCloneChris

I got a slight suspicion as to why you mentioned Fanfiction.net. Glad the link in my profile took you here. ;)

Sam Leonhart

Yep. I'm just glad I tried to read your... story-that's-name-I-can't-remember that I found through Kimoto a while back.

SkyMyl

Hey there, welcome to NSFCD! Enjoy your stay!

JrDude

You are the second person recently to join with the same name as someone I know. They are both the same profession and I see them both every day which is why it's weird.

Also, we don't care about your dying site, get out of our graveyard
Welcome to the forum, where no one uses colored text anymore except is special situations rather than all of them.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

hi there

I'm someone you won't see too often for the time being. Unless you break the rules and piss the staff off. In which case, you won't see me anyways.

That said, you seem like a great guy. So yay.

Sam Leonhart

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 03, 2010, 03:03:37 PM.
Welcome to the forum, where no one uses colored text anymore except is special situations rather than all of them.

Aw... No more colors? Oh, well...

Xasm: But I can be in colored-text, right?

Quote from: Mace on November 03, 2010, 03:07:36 PM
hi there

I'm someone you won't see too often for the time being. Unless you break the rules and piss the staff off. In which case, you won't see me anyways.

That said, you seem like a great guy. So yay.

Ok. If I do see ya, it'll be for good things!

Mystic

Light

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on November 03, 2010, 01:28:08 PM
Hey, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in, especially in the RP/writing section of the site.
What RP/writing section? trollface.jpg

Anyway, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here at NSFCD.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Sam Leonhart

*Gives Mystic $2.50* Smugleaf FTW!