News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

this thread is for zero

Started by Custom, April 09, 2013, 04:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Jmarchington09 3 days ago

this song was introduced to me 2/3 years ago by a friend. This was the first 'metal' song I had ever heard in my whole life. I loved it so much I began to check out other bands like this one and my obsession with music began. Before I found this music I didn't really know who I was. I have found myself and I have no one else to thank but this band and the friend that showed me this song<3 This music has saved my life in so many ways (personal reasons) and I am so grateful.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

I wouldn't be here in college and wouldn't have this great life if not for this amazing song. The girls in this band truly know how to reach a person's soul. They're beautiful and if you dont think so you can FUK OFF cuz its not lik ur gettin' any anyway XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Custom

Quote from: Z on April 09, 2013, 05:27:23 PM
I wouldn't be here in college and wouldn't have this great life if not for this amazing song. The girls in this band truly know how to reach a person's soul. They're beautiful and if you dont think so you can FUK OFF cuz its not lik ur gettin' any anyway XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

lol

Custom

my favorite line is "you're not going to be the homecoming queen tonight"
this song is about prom night
these guys are intercourse ing stupid as poop they can't even figure out basic high school concepts
i know this and i have never attended prom/a highschool football game/a social/a dance

Custom

so i downloaded a victory records free sampler 2013 and this band happened to be on it (just my luck)
the vocalist still sounds this poopty
all these years later
thanks buddy wow thanks for the gr8 music m8 thanks a bunch wow
but there are some cool hardcore bands on the mix like terror so it was worth downloading (and cuz it's free i don't give a poop about what music is if it's free i'll give it all a try)

Custom

also there was this dumb post-hardcore song i found awhile back that i was on the fence about but kind of liked and it was on this
everything always works out in the end freinds