<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

KJ's Werewolf *Werewolves Win*

Started by Dog Food, June 28, 2009, 07:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

I'm posting below to join.

Dog Food

Okay, we just need a few more people to join in order to get started. Up to 20 people are allowed. We need 13 in order to start, but more would be even better.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

...̅̅̅

Dog Food

Alright, that leaves 3 spots open until we can officially start. I'm closing it as soon as we get to 13, since this process is taking long enough...

Red

I'm in it for sure. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Dog Food

Quote from: Red on July 01, 2009, 07:38:54 PM
I'm in it for sure. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Alright, you're in. Just need a couple more people and we can start.

Silverhawk79

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on July 08, 2009, 03:50:50 PM
I'll play.
You're in. And I'm going to end it there.

You guys should all await excitedly for a PM with your role in it.

Macawmoses

SkyMyl

...HMMM MYL HASN'T POSTED YET. HE SEEMS SUSPICIOUS

Now that we've got that out of the way...

Macawmoses

He certainly does. I advise killing him off early.

Dog Food

Yes, yes, everyone has gotten their PM and this thread is ready to go.

It's a beautiful day outside, isn't it? The sun is shining, the birds are chirping... But in the town, everything is dead quiet. It's the Day phase, and time for the first vote. The villagers all seem nervous. Fate rests in their hands, but do they truly know what is best for their town? Will you, villagers, get it right, or will you suffer the same fate as previous towns before yours? The hunter adjusted his fedora, plucked the white feather out of his hat and chewed at the bottom of it, and watched the people of the town get ready from the side of a building. He would join in the 'festivities' of course, but reluctantly. He wanted the werewolves tracked and hunted down, not picked off blindly. At that thought, he glanced over at another man, who stood at the edge of the crowd with his pencil and paper, scratching his cheek softly.

'I wonder if he feels the same way as me,' the hunter thought, watching him carefully. 'I wonder if he has seen all the things I have seen...' It was just as likely he was a impostor, a wannabe trying to help his townspeople, but knowing nothing of the true way to track. 'Or, he could even be one of the werewolves, hiding the trail.' There were too many possibilities, and not enough time to think things out. This first vote will most likely kill off an innocent villager, the hunter knew that one for a fact. Still, he nonchalantly strolled up next to the man he had been watching, took out his own pencil and paper, and scribbled a name down just like the rest of the people there.

Hopefully, they voted right.

Okay then, Day Phase. PM me the screen name of the person you want to see dead.

Good luck.

Doodle

MYL posted early this time.
He must be hiding something. :P
YEAH

Silverhawk79

jnfs2014