News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 16, 2007, 05:23:22 PM
Solon was dying to ask why, but he wasn't sure if he should. He leaned against her, hoping to give her some support.

"There's a Cruscian Ship down by the docks. They are bound to have some medical assistance," Solon realized. "And I'm the king of stealth. We can get you there unharmed." I hope, Solon added silently.

"We?" asked Venice. "I only helped because that guy walkd away with a jewel. And generally, jewels are valuable."

THEBIRD

"Maybe if you help, you'll get the chance to figure out where they are headed with that jewel," Solon replied. "I saw that figure taking it from the girl, she must know where the valuable came from. And that could mean more then just one jewel."

Anarchy_Jas

"Alright, fine," Jas sighs and decides to quit being stubborn for now and accept help. "Besides, that jewel is mines." She hangs onto Solon's shoulder slightly. "Who are you two anyways?"
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 16, 2007, 05:37:16 PM
"Alright, fine," Jas sighs and decides to quit being stubborn for now and accept help. "Besides, that jewel is mines." She hangs onto Solon's shoulder slightly. "Who are you two anyways?"

"I'm a thief... You actually think I care who it belongs to?" Venice sighed.

Anarchy_Jas

"You'd care when my blade finds your throat," Jas says. "But by then it'd be too late." 'Especially if we're talking about the same jewel'

THEBIRD

"Settle down. No one's killing anyone while I'm here. If we wait around any longer, the only thing missing will be your foot!" Solon said, turning to Jas.

Anarchy_Jas

"I know, I know," Jas shifts her weight onto her left leg. "Let's go before more soldiers come up."

THEBIRD

Solon led Jas towards the docks. They were close already, and Solon could see the boat in the distance. It seemed the sailors and pirates were on the boat, still waiting on whether there would be peace or war with Scalus...

"We definitely can't swim there. I'll have to use my grappling hook. Hold on tight," commanded Solon. "Keep a look out," Solon added to Venice. "Do it for Crescent Island. We don't want Scalanders thinking or knowing we've been exploring their city. It'll only make them want war more."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas hangs onto Solon, deciding to just ask questions later, when they got onto the ship... since she didn't want unwanted people to listen in.

Triforce_Luigi

Venice rolled his eyes and followed after.

THEBIRD

Solon swung his grappling hook, it gripped onto the front of the ship. If he remembered correctly, there was a hatchet to the cellar in the front, back, and middle of the boat. They would be able to sneak on without being noticed. Besides, pirates can get unruly about who is allowd on their ships... He jumped off the docks, letting his feet lightly skidding against the water. Then he climbed up the front of the boat and stashed himself and Jas into the dark cellar.

"Anyone got a lighter?" he mumbled, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the darkness.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas tosses Solon a lighter she stole from one of the soldiers she was fighting. She sits there, able to see in the dark just fine.

THEBIRD

"Thanks..." Solon said. Deciding not to mention he had missed it and it had hit his head. With the lighter, Solon began looking for a First Aid kit. "Don't put any weight on that foot," advised Solon. He found the first aid kit and began searching through the contents.

Anarchy_Jas

"I'm not gonna do that, believe me," Jas says. She looks at her leg, wanting to move it, but knows better than to try.

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Lanbar
Person: Pirate
Land: Crescent Island
Personality: He's a generally good kind of guy. He enjoys treasures as much as the next pirate. However, anytime that there's any sort of alcoholic beverage around, he'll drink it. If he's drunk, his personality completely changes. He will get mad at someone for absolutely no reason at all and then all the sudden, he could be acting like the guy is his best friend ever.
Looks: Look at avatar plz
Weapon: A crescent sword.
Weapon 2: The drunken fist (yes, he can only use it when he's drunk. :P)
Extra Info: Just to avoid any sort of confusion, he's on the same ship that every one's on right now.