News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What characters do you WANT in Smash?

Started by The Riddler, April 21, 2012, 11:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

NOTE: THIS IS JUST WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE, THIS IS NOT WHO YOU THINK WILL GET IN IF I SEE ONE PERSON SAY "HE'LL DEFINITELY GET IN" I'LL RIP YOUR NUTS OFF

What characters do you WANT in Smash?

The Riddler

I still think an Animal Crossing character should get a rep, the AC Icon teased us so bad on that and let us down.

My pick would be Resetti over Nook though.  Now that Resetti has legs, they can work with him better. Plus he's got his Pickaxe.

Neerb

-Animal Crosser (can't think of a better name) or Tom Nook
-Mii (has moves from all the Mii titles; you can play as your own)
-Krystal (need more females and magic users, and she's both)
-Palutena or Medusa (see above)
-Ray 01 or MKIII (maybe color change on one is a reference to the other; announcer could just call him "Ray")
-Mewtwo needs to come back, get rid of Lucario, but slightly alter Mewtwo so he's not as meh as in Melee
-Geno
-Bowser Jr.
-Lyn or the protagonist of Fire Emblem: Awakening
-Toon Link, but give him COMPLETELY different specials and final smash; there's a whole series of weapons to use, and Toon Link represents at least 6 games (TWW, PH, ST, FS series) while Link represents the rest
-Anthony Higgs (from Metroid: Other M; Manthony was the best part of that game, and his heavy armor, cannon, and token blackness would all make Smash better)
-Ridley (make him the biggest character, but not SSE big)
-Grunt (from Advance/Battalion Wars; can use all sorts of weapons, and FS is calling in an airstrike)
-Isaac
-Mega Man
-K. Rool
-Sora from KH
-Saki Amamiya from Sin & Punishment
-Lip from Panel de Pon (Puzzle League in America); obviously her Stick wouldn't be an item anymore
-Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame Jo; he'd have classic ninja/samurai sword, magic, throwing stars, etc., and I feel his series could be the next Smash resurrection now that Kid Icarus is back

Zero

You say the whole "resetti has legs now!" thing as if it intercourse ing mattered in the first place.

If they considered him, it isn't like they would be like "FUCK.....we can't figure out how to work with him because HE DOESN'T HAVE LEGS". He tunnels around. He has legs even if they aren't seen.

I swear any time anyone mentions anything Animal Crossing in regards to a Smash Bros game they go full blown retarded.

The Riddler

Quote from: Z on April 21, 2012, 12:12:17 PM
You say the whole "resetti has legs now!" thing as if it intercourse ing mattered in the first place.

If they considered him, it isn't like they would be like "FUCK.....we can't figure out how to work with him because HE DOESN'T HAVE LEGS". He tunnels around. He has legs even if they aren't seen.

I swear any time anyone mentions anything Animal Crossing in regards to a Smash Bros game they go full blown retarded.
Does Diglett have legs?

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on April 21, 2012, 12:53:41 PM
Does Diglett have legs?

He can Scratch and Shadow Claw, so yes, and his legs have claws.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on April 21, 2012, 12:53:41 PM
Does Diglett have legs?

Diglett is a mole(which just so happen to have legs). It can be assumed that he does. Part of what makes Diglett so awesome is that we don't get to see one out of the ground.

The Riddler

Zero

How else would it use Claw attacks?

I'm guessing you're the type of person that cannot infer things for themselves? You need to have everything out in the open?

For intercourse 's sake Resetti has always had OVERALLS. Pantaloons bro. Think about that for a second.

Neerb

Bearissoslow

Zero

Neerb

Quote from: Z on April 21, 2012, 08:51:07 PM
like this is any worse than ns2

or original Nsider.

Well, I guess there's worse language, but the same principles apply.

Nayrman

I would prefer this thread come out once we have some concrete details of Smash 4 at all. But I suppose a general character speculation wouldn't hurt that badly unless we start flaming like in NS2 did.

-Megaman (if Capcom bothers to remember he exists)
-King K. Rool
-F-Zero rep (Black Shadow preferably)
-Vaati (I prefer him to Ghirahim or Demise from Skyward Sword)
-Magnus
-Return of Mewtwo

Those are just the ones I genuinely want in the game in some way.

What I want removed:

-ROB (An utterly worthless peripheral that didn't work and doesn't deserve the cameos he gets, let alone a playable spot in this franchise)
-Wolf (Even though I like his playstyle, the fact that Star Fox hasn't had a truly good game in ages and the continued semi-clonage of the characters makes me annoyed. Wolf or Falco, choose one until Star Fox starts getting some games again)
-Lucario (because he's the "we must have a current gen pokemon rep in to advertise the games" character)
-Lucas (We don't need a character that has zero chance of ever leaving Japan due to Nintendo not giving a crap. Ness is enough)