Main Menu

Street Fighter x Tekken

Started by The Riddler, January 18, 2012, 05:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

new characters revealed

your face when Pacman and Megaman are in the Vita version

X-3

They're in all versions according to Lupinko.

Also it's the bad boxart Megaman. Pretty funny.

Zero

I want to nuke Capcom from orbit

Qsmash

my face when this thread exist only because of Pac Man and Megaman.

I mean, no one really seems to care about this game. Not even the fighting game community.

Neerb

Quote from: Qsmash on January 18, 2012, 12:53:27 PM

I mean, no one really seems to care about this game. Not even the fighting game community.

_____ Street Fighter 4 _____ Edition and Marvel vs Capcom 3: Cheaper Better Edition have left several Capcom fans I know more than a bit tired, and I didn't even know people still bought Tekken games.

Zero

Quote from: Qsmash on January 18, 2012, 12:53:27 PM

I don't see why. It actually looks really good.

Qsmash

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 18, 2012, 06:40:53 PM
I don't see why. It actually looks really good.
I'm not sure about everyone else but to me its because it still looks like a SF4 clone with the same ugly graphics. That means its still going to be stiff and clunky. It felt old when it was announced.

Zero

Quote from: Qsmash on January 18, 2012, 09:50:54 PM
I'm not sure about everyone else but to me its because it still looks like a SF4 clone with the same ugly graphics. That means its still going to be stiff and clunky. It felt old when it was announced.

What? The graphics are great, and it looks far faster and smooth than SF4 ever was. SF4 was great regardless.

Qsmash

Quote from: Michio Kaku on January 18, 2012, 10:56:01 PM
What? The graphics are great, and it looks far faster and smooth than SF4 ever was. SF4 was great regardless.
That's where we differ. I couldn't stand SF4 and think the graphics are ugly a poop. Maybe I'll come around when it's released and I get to play but for now it's just a no go.

Qsmash

Doodle

Apparently they used a MML description for Mega Man
oh, capcom
YEAH

Nayrman

Capcom, are you TRYING to piss off your fans even more? Sure, its' funny for a minute or so then I just get angry.

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 07:59:26 PM
Capcom, are you TRYING to piss off your fans even more? Sure, its' funny for a minute or so then I just get angry.
This one fits the Street Fighter style better. Nothing to get mad about.

Nayrman

Quote from: Qsmash on January 26, 2012, 08:13:31 PM
This one fits the Street Fighter style better. Nothing to get mad about.

What? How? You do realize Megaman has been in Capcom vs. games and works just fine..... X_X;;

X-3

This is pretty hilarious. I just wish they weren't exclusives. PS3/Vita already has the cats and Cole while the 360 has nothing.