News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NO MORE ZELDA AND STAR FOX

Started by DededeCloneChris, June 08, 2011, 03:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

Plot should be less focused on. I could care less about the plot in a Starfox game. If the gameplay if fun then there is no problem.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Qsmash on June 17, 2011, 09:05:56 PM
Plot should be less focused on. I could care less about the plot in a Starfox game. If the gameplay if fun then there is no problem.
I don't want a lifeless bland game. I want something I can enjoy to watch and play.

Qsmash

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 17, 2011, 09:09:48 PM
I don't want a lifeless bland game. I want something I can enjoy to watch and play.
You want an interactive movie.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Qsmash on June 17, 2011, 09:13:14 PM
You want a movie.
Dear god, no. I want to play as someone badass, not a character made out of sticks.

Qsmash

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 17, 2011, 09:14:03 PM
Dear god, no. I want to play as someone badass, not a character made out of sticks.
Well, what's so bland about flying from planet to planet blowing up aliens and giant who knows what with your talking animal companions?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Qsmash on June 17, 2011, 09:15:25 PM
Well, what's so bland about flying from planet to planet blowing up aliens and giant who knows what with your talking animal companions?
That actually isn't bland at all, you know. It's better than a mute soldier in a mecha.

Qsmash

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 17, 2011, 09:16:48 PM
That actually isn't bland at all, you know. It's better than a mute soldier in a mecha.
That is what Star Fox 64 is to me. Now, if they could just make another game like that but with new areas and items or something, then I would have a good feeling about the next Star Fox game.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Qsmash on June 17, 2011, 09:19:01 PM
That is what Star Fox 64 is to me. Now, if they could just make another game like that but with new areas and items or something, then I would have a good feeling about the next Star Fox game.
...I...think you agree with the idea of having sentient characters in the galactic wars, so I'll just agree with you.

Qsmash

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on June 17, 2011, 09:20:38 PM
...I...think you agree with the idea of having sentient characters in the galactic wars, so I'll just agree with you.
The characters can be sentient, but I don't want the game to be too plot heavy. Just something I can play through.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Qsmash on June 17, 2011, 09:23:00 PM
The characters can be sentient, but I don't want the game to be too plot heavy. Just something I can play through.

LINK SHALL BE GIVEN A VOICE!

Zero

Quote from: Bearissoslow on June 17, 2011, 07:24:23 PM
at least most of them are reasonably ashamed to like KH as much as they do. the only really bad ones exist on deviant art and furry sites who came when they saw sora in pridelands.

zelda fanboys are just obnoxious with the whole "oh i'm so sophisticated because i prefer MM and i've played zelda 2, a game you've probably never heard of. btw wind waker was trash and twilight princess was soooo terrible. I like Zelda before it started selling out."

Zelda 2 sucked ass

FruitFlow

Twilight Princess wasn't the best, but that doesn't make it was the worst Zelda game.
And it's funny because Twilight Princess has been my favorite GC Zelda Game.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Bearissoslow

Tahrann

Quote from: Bearissoslow on June 17, 2011, 07:24:23 PM
at least most of them are reasonably ashamed to like KH as much as they do. the only really bad ones exist on deviant art and furry sites who came when they saw sora in pridelands.

zelda fanboys are just obnoxious with the whole "oh i'm so sophisticated because i prefer MM and i've played zelda 2, a game you've probably never heard of. btw wind waker was trash and twilight princess was soooo terrible. I like Zelda before it started selling out."

Must be too underground for alot of us mainstream people.
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Neerb

I'd say Majora's Mask is getting fairly mainstream lately, and I think it deserves it given how awesome it genuinely is.

Adventure of Link, on the other hand, is near-impossible to even play; I don't get how anyone ever found it fun. I'm just glad it earned Nintendo enough money to warrant A Link to the Past's creation.