News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

An Inside Job: The Revival.

Started by Joeofmars, December 29, 2007, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

Fell

Ic// Martin heard Jake calling out to him.

"Um...Yeah I'm Martin, and this is Blast. My zangoose." Martin said nervously.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

Jake looked at the Zangoose. It was intimidating, but a very cool looking Pokemon. "So are you a new trainer?" Jake asked, expecting he was.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff had just caught the Raltz. "Yes, my first pokemon..."

"Riolu!" said that Riolu in an angry tone.

"...Oh, my first pokemon that a caught!" He said patting the Riolu on his head. "I almost forgot."

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

Zaroff saw Martin and walked up to him. "Hey, I saw you at the Prof's place and we never got to introduce each other." He said with a smile. "I'm Zaroff."

"Rio!" Said the Riolu.

"And this is my Riolu."

THEBIRD

"Ah, then you must be a beginner, too," Jake said to Zaroff.

Fell

"Hi Zaroff..I'm Martin." Blast was feeling a little nervous with all of the pokemon and trainers around him.

Dr.Hobo2

"Wow...you're very lucky to have a shiny pokemon as your fist pokemon." Zaroff said kneeling down and Riolu jumped off his shoulder and walked up to Blast both to get a closer look at Blast. "I heard the odds of getting one were like...1 to 8,000!"

Fell

"Yeah..I guess I am pretty lucky..." He said, starting to feel a little less nervous than before.

Dr.Hobo2

"Rio?..." Said the Riolu cocking his head to the side at the sight of the oddly colored Zigzagoon.

Fell

Blast moved back behind Martin's leg.

Dr.Hobo2

The Riolu followed still curious about Blast.

Fell

Blast kept on moving back. "It looks like it needs to get used to people and other pokemon some more." Martin said.

Dr.Hobo2

The Riolu continued to walk towards Blast and started walking at a faster pace. "Looks like someone's trying to make a friend." Zaroff said smiling.