News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Gladys Village Cemetery - KJ's Werewolf

Started by Dog Food, January 06, 2010, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Welcome to the ghostly and foggy cemetery, run by old Hickory. The man lives in the hut nearby, but his eyesight has left him incapable of seeing the misdeeds that go on around the tombstones at night.

Enjoy being dead, my transparent friends. Oh, and only dead people (and me) can post in here. The living will be cursed for entering these grounds, along with the dead who speak out of line about what they know (and by this I mean rumors of you dry humping dead carcasses will somehow reach town).

The Dead
KAOS
RedSox
FoxPhantom
Rayquarian
Rob
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kayo

* KAOS's ghost  enters. He changes into a visible form, and his voice can be heard much more clearly now.
This will be a perfect home for me. I should be very happy here.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Red

NVM, I'm a retard.

Well, I can at least say I saw it coming. >_>

Dog Food

Kayo

Greetings. I would like to know who voted against me, or I will use my supernatural power to find out and haunt them for all eternity.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

[move][/move]

Rayquarian

Quote from: Red on January 28, 2010, 07:25:36 PM
Fuck yeah! :D
And you call yourself Red...

You know, it really sucks being pretty much the only real bad guy...it's because I'm black, isn't it?

Dog Food

Quote from: e^ln(Rayquarian) .5 on January 28, 2010, 07:26:29 PM
And you call yourself Red...

You know, it really sucks being pretty much the only real bad guy...it's because I'm black, isn't it?
You're black? And nu-uh, there were, like, two other bad guys. And could have been a third, but he chose the good guys.

The Riddler

Can't say I didn't expect it.
Well, I can confidently say the innocents will win.

Oh, and I'd like to add that KJ is good in bed.
;)