News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The Very Best: A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, November 29, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

All of your Pokémon only have 4 moves. That's odd IMO.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FearItself

Quote from: Matt on December 01, 2010, 09:55:22 PM
[spoiler]Name: Matt "Insidious Tiger" C.
Personality: An undaunted and quick witted trainer who will take on any challenge with outstanding prowess.
Appearance:
History: Matt has always been exceptionally bright when it came to Pokemon, which first started to show at the age of seven, when he found an encyclopedia of Pokemon written by Professor Oak. He read that book cover to cover multiple times and carried it around wherever he went. At the age of ten, he was given a Charmander by Professor Oak himself and thus began his Journey to become a Pokemon Master. Matt took each region by storm winning all eight badges in the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn region, but always coming up short in the Pokemon League. After three failed attempts at glory, he vanished off the Pokemon Competetive scene for awhile. Now he has reamerged in Sinnoh region and has since collected all eight badges.
Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon - Charizard
Gender - Male
Ability - Blaze
Move set - Aerial Ace, Rock Tomb, Brick Break, Earthquake

Breed Of Pokemon - Dragonite
Gender - Male
Ability - Inner Focus
Move set - Extreme Speed, Heal Bell, Dragon Claw, Heat Wave

Breed Of Pokemon - Jolteon
Gender - Female
Ability - Volt Absorb
Move set - Hidden Power (ICE), Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam

Breed Of Pokemon - Milotic
Gender - Female
Ability - Marvel Scale
Move set - Ice Beam, Surf, Hypnosis, Recover

Breed Of Pokemon - Mamoswine
Gender - Male
Ability - Oblivious
Move set - Stone Edge, Body Slam, Earthquake, Ice Shard

Breed Of Pokemon - Hitmonlee
Gender - Male
Ability - Limber
Move set - Close Combat, Blaze Kick, Sucker Punch, Bounce
Favorite Pokemon Type: Dragon
Particular Survival Talent: Impeccable sense of direction, always able to find his way by just looking up at the stars.[/spoiler]

Ta-da?

Undecided on whether I will bother adding PC Pokemon. Also, I've learned that I am horrible at recoloring sprites. Lastly, I may have overdone it with my character.

There's no such thing as overdoing it. ;) I added it to the list.

JrDude

Best one here is my character.

[spoiler]
Name: Junior
Personality: Sarcastic, cocky, confident, calm, laid back, realistic, lazy, original.
Appearance:
History: Junior decided to leave home at 18 when he finished school. He practiced battling at school with his Haunter. He normally traveled with his girlfriend. He was able to collect all the gym badges, but his girlfriend didn't collect any, so when he got the email to go on this trip, he had to go alone.
*More in Pokémon descriptions
Favorite Pokémon Type: Ghost or Dark.

Pokémon:

Breed Of Pokémon - Haunter
Nickname - Boogey
Gender - Male
Ability - Levitate
Move set - Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Curse, Mean Look, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Perish Song.
History - At a young age, Junior was having nightmares, which was being caused by a Gengar that snuck in and hid in his closet. A Haunter then came, hungry, and ate the nightmares caused by the Gengar, the Haunter then hid under his bed. When the boy discovered the two ghosts, the two ghosts then discovered each other. By singing a strange song normally not known by these Pokémon, the Haunter then scarred the Gengar away. Ever since then, the Haunter hid under Junior's bed and ate only the nightmares Junior had. When Junior got interested in fighting with Pokémon, he just threw a dusk ball under his bed and caught the Haunter.
Haunter now will normally not stay in his Pokéball, but instead just hide in Junior's backpack.

Breed Of Pokémon - Luxray
Nickname - Malakoo
Gender - Male
Ability - Intimidate
Move set - Thunder Fang, Wild Bolt, Charge, Discharge, Volt Charge, Crunch, Flash, Strength.
History - After Junior stopped having nightmares, his parents caught him a Shinx to play with. When Junior left for his adventure, the Shinx followed him. He then trained it to become a Luxray.

Breed Of Pokémon - Weavile
Nickname - Minzee
Gender - Female
Ability - Wicked Thief
Move set - Claw Sharpen, Night Slash, Thief, Attract, Agility, Ice Punch, Surf, Whirlpool.
History - When Junior got the email to go on his adventure, his girlfriend gave him her Weavile, which was her most powerful Pokémon.

Breed Of Pokémon - Scizor
Nickname - Tijeraz
Gender - Male
Ability - Swarm
Move set - Frustration, Swords Dance, False Swipe, Metal Claw, X-Scissor, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Cut.
History - As a Scyther, this Pokémon was not shiny; this Pokémon was one of the few Pokémon that was forced to evolve by Team Rocket, but it rampaged with Frustration. Team Rocket tried to catch it back, but it managed to escape with injuries. It ran into a Bannet while escaping and got cursed. The Bannet fled but the curse kept going on, the Scizor still moved as if it had no pain. Junior found it in a Safari Zone, when he threw rocks at it it got mad and sprinted towards Junior, so in fear, Junior threw a Safari ball and caught it instantly. This Pokémon is really strong, but will often not listen to it's owner.
Because he was forced to evolve, his coloring is a little odd.

Breed Of Pokémon - Tropius
Nickname - Doporuas
Gender - Male
Ability - Chlorophyl
Move set - Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Synthesis, Leaf Storm, Roost, Leach Seed, Defog, Fly.
History - When Junior decided to leave, his parents told him to visit often, then they gave him a Tropius his dad caught when he was a trainer. It already knew Fly.

Breed Of Pokémon - Kuitaran
Nickname - Hormigo
Gender - Male
Ability - White Smoke
Move set - Devastate, Purgatory, Fire Blast, Attract, Snatch, Bug Bite, Dig, Wrap.
History - This Pokémon was caught in a faraway place. Junior left to get it because ants were eating his cereal and he wanted to get rid of them in a brutal way.

Particular Survival Talent: Has easy access to food since Tropius grows fruit on his neck. Is good at talking his way into good situations, and talking his way out of bad situations.
Other: Pokéhistory.^^^
[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 02, 2010, 02:07:04 PM
Best one here is my character.

[spoiler]
Name: Junior
Personality: Sarcastic, cocky, confident, calm, laid back, realistic, lazy, individual.
Appearance:
History: Junior decided to leave home at 18 when he finished school. He practiced battling at school with his Haunter. He normally traveled with his girlfriend. He was able to collect all the gym badges, but his girlfriend didn't collect any, so when he got the email to go on this trip, he had to go alone.
*More in Pokémon descriptions
Favorite Pokémon Type: Ghost or Dark.

Pokémon:

Breed Of Pokémon - Haunter
Nickname - Boogey
Gender - Male
Ability - Levitate
Move set - Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater, Curse, Mean Look, Shadow Claw, Poison Jab, Perish Song.
History - At a young age, Junior was having nightmares, which was being caused by a Gengar that snuck in and hid in his closet. A Haunter then came, hungry, and ate the nightmares caused by the Gengar, the Haunter then hid under his bed. When the boy discovered the two ghosts, the two ghosts then discovered each other. By singing a strange song normally not known by these Pokémon, the Haunter then scarred the Gengar away. Ever since then, the Haunter hid under Junior's bed and ate only the nightmares Junior had. When Junior got interested in fighting with Pokémon, he just threw a dusk ball under his bed and caught the Haunter.
Haunter now will normally not stay in his Pokéball, but instead just hide in Junior's backpack.

Breed Of Pokemon - Luxray
Nickname - Malakoo
Gender - Male
Ability - Intimidate
Move set - Thunder Fang, Wild Bolt, Charge, Discharge, Volt Charge, Crunch, Flash, Strength.
History - After Junior stopped having nightmares, his parents caught him a Shinx to play with. When Junior left for his adventure, the Shinx followed him. He then trained it to become a Luxray.

Breed Of Pokemon - Weavile
Nickname - Minzee
Gender - Female
Ability - Wicked Thief
Move set - Claw Sharpen, Night Slash, Thief, Attract, Agility, Ice Punch, Surf, Whirlpool.
History - When Junior got the email to go on his adventure, his girlfriend gave him her Weavile, which was her most powerful Pokémon.

Breed Of Pokemon - Scizor
Nickname - Tijeraz
Gender - Male
Ability - Swarm
Move set - Frustration, Swords Dance, False Swipe, Metal Claw, X-Scissor, Wing Attack, Steel Wing, Cut.
History - As a Scyther, this Pokémon was not shiny; this Pokémon was one of the few Pokémon that was forced to evolve by Team Rocket, but it rampaged with Frustration. Team Rocket tried to catch it back, but it managed to escape with injuries. It ran into a Bannet while escaping and got cursed. The Bannet fled but the curse kept going on, the Scizor still moved as if it had no pain. Junior found it in a Safari Zone, when he threw rocks at it it got mad and sprinted towards Junior, so in fear, Junior threw a Safari ball and caught it instantly. This Pokémon is really strong, but will often not listen to it's owner.
Because he was forced to evolve, his coloring is a little odd.

Breed Of Pokemon - Tropius
Nickname - Doporuas
Gender - Male
Ability - Chlorophyl
Move set - Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Synthesis, Leaf Storm, Roost, Leach Seed, Defog, Fly.
History - When Junior decided to leave, his parents told him to visit often, then they gave him a Tropius his dad caught when he was a trainer. It already knew Fly.

Breed Of Pokemon - Kuitaran
Nickname - Hormigo
Gender - Male
Ability - White Smoke
Move set - Devastate, Purgatory, Fire Blast, Attract, Snatch, Bug Bite, Dig, Wrap.
History - This Pokémon was caught in a faraway place. Junior left to get it because ants were eating his cereal and he wanted to get rid of them in a brutal way.

Particular Survival Talent: Has easy access to food since Tropius grows fruit on his neck. Is good at talking his way into good situations, and talking his way out of bad situations.
Other: Pokéhistory.^^^
[/spoiler]
I chuckled a bit about how I have Gengar while you have Haunter then you have Luxray while I have Luxio. XD

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

Coincidence, as Haunter and Luxray are some of my favorite Pokémon.

Also, I may add "Pokédex" Pokémon later.
Woah wait what? I mean PC Pokémon.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FearItself

(( Also added. Nice little customization you got there. Really adds to the trainer. (:

And your avatar scares me. ._. ))

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FearItself

(( Oops, sorry, thought you were still messing around with yours. It's added now. ))

JrDude

Also, all of my Pokémon have a total of 8 moves. I originally had like 15 moves on Haunter, but I thought "Wow, probably stupid to do that"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on December 03, 2010, 03:33:58 PM
(( Oops, sorry, thought you were still messing around with yours. It's added now. ))
I should be third, not last. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Off topic, but since I noticed in this thread, my signature has been lying for ages now.....
[move][/move]
Dude .

Eizweir

I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a FearItself RP now could I?
Name: Lux ((not to be confused with the Luxio))
Personality: He is very quiet and reserved at first. Will slowly open up a bit as he gets to know people.  He's very analytical and thinks everything through unless he's really angry, but that doesn't happen often.  He can act like everything's fine when he wants to die on the inside.  Or he can act needy when he doesn't need anything.  He'll act completely different with different people.  He won't seem like he cares but he really does.  In fact he'll probably do anything for you even if he hardly knows you.  He's very helpful, but not very approachable.

Appearance: Intimidating on the outside, Lux is a scary looking dude.  He has shaggy light brown hair that is reaching his eyes and ears.  He is often brushing his bangs towards his left eye.  He has gray eyes with a cold, emotionless glare.  Under his left eye there is a thin scar from a knife.  Lux has the body of someone who has never known comfort.  He's tall and thin, but completely solid and compact, he could out run, jump, climb, and fight anybody if he had to.  His clothes look like they could have once been nice.  He has some plain undershirts he wears with different jackets, gray, black, and white.  He has a black hoodie he occasionally wears, he always has the hood on to the side so it covers more of his left and less of his right.  He carries everything in a nice heavy-duty hiking backpack that he lives out of.  On his back there are three scars that run diagonal across the center.  He doesn't even know where they came from.

History: Lux has never had a home.  He never knew his parents, and has run away from more foster homes than he can remember.  He stays on the streets until he's caught and brought back.  He met his Mightyena and Houndoom on the streets.  They became friends, and Lux never even pretends to own either of them.  They entered some junior competitions and Lux was seen as a prodigy.  When he turned 16 he ran away again and never looked back.  He illegally and unofficially entered the Poke League and has been one of the best ever since.

Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon Mightyena
Nickname - Atra
Gender - Female
Ability - Intimidate
Move set - Strength, Bite, Dark Pulse, Captivate, Sucker Punch, Thief, Take Down, Howl, Roar
History - Lux met this Poochyena when he still a little kid.  They found each other on the streets and have cared for each other since.  Atra doesn't even have a Pokeball to enter.

Breed Of Pokemon Sharpedo
Nickname - Squall
Gender - Male
Ability - Rough Skin
Move set - Surf, Skull Bash, Crunch, Ice Fang, Rage, Dark Pulse, Ancient Power, Hydro Pump

Breed Of Pokemon Honchkrow
Nickname - Fuga
Gender - Female
Ability - Insomnia
Move set - Fly, Dark Pulse, Night Slash, Wing Attack, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace, Defog, Brave Bird

Breed Of Pokemon Salamence
Nickname - Draco
Gender - Male
Ability - Intimidate
Move set - Dragon Claw, Zen Headbutt, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Twister

Breed Of Pokemon Gallade
Nickname - Arc
Gender - Male
Ability - Steadfast
Move set - Swords Dance, Protect, Close Combat, Calm Mind, Psychic, Focus Blast, Endure, Cut, Thunderbolt

Breed Of Pokemon Dusknoir
Nickname - Nox
Gender - Male
Ability - Pressure
Move set - Future Sight, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Hyper Beam, Confuse Ray, Will-o-Wisp, Ominous Wind, Shadow Punch
Nox is Lux's most powerful pokemon, but only does things it wants to.  Lux hardly knows anything about him, he willigly joined Lux's party.

Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark, he has most in common with them.
Particular Survival Talent: Can work wonders with knots.  Give him a rope and he can give everything you need.
Other: Lux's Pokemon is his family, he sees them all as equals.  Everything they do is as a team.  Family comes first.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

JrDude

Wow, that's some editing, your Honchkrow looks like a Murkrow.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 03, 2010, 10:40:40 PM
Wow, that's some editing, your Honchkrow looks like a Murkrow.
And I've never heard of an ability called "Intimidation."
[move][/move]

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze