News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Azula's Reign - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Started by FearItself, October 15, 2007, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

"Not for a while, I don't think. I just checked in with mom." Nerina said rather casually, regardless of the fact she had just told her brother her inner thoughts. "But I told you, I'm not going back there for lunch. I'm leaving this glacier."

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos grpped the hilt of the gigantic sword the best he could and practiced some basic swings. He really had to work hard to even move then thing but once he got it moving, it was deadly how hard it would hit someone. He decided to try a finishing move of slamming it into the ground but when he did, the sword broke back into rocks and rubble. He sighed, "Well, I guess I was getting a bit cocky there."

"Just like your father." Toph said walking outside. "I saw how you were doing and you can't just swing that thing using brute force."

"Nonsense! That's all you need in a battle now-a-days." Sokka said coming just on cue.

Oh boy...Here goes the strenght/focus argument...again! Monlithos thought to himself.

"No, what he needs is focus because without that, he'll just be a reckless warrior and that'll do him no good against the fire nation."

"Heck no, if he were to use 'focus' then he'd be in the battlefield sitting there medditating like a sitting duck!"

"Listen here, you don't know anything about earth-bending. I-"

"No, you listen!"

Monlithos sat down with a sigh. "This one's going to take a long time this time." He sat there as his parents continued to argue.

Fell

"Really?! Leaving unprepared?! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"  He knew she would need SOME kind of nourishment to take with her. "Atleast eat this meal, then leave at night."

Spongebob does not approve

Transient Link

ic/ mike arrived at home

"hello!.......well I guess nobodies home"

mike went and showered then put on fresh clothes.
"time for some lunch"
he said as he walked out of his house and towards one of the many town squares inside oh ba-sing-se

FearItself

"No, Turaga, I'm not going to eat this meal." Nerina replied rather adamantly, but her tone hadn't changed. "I need to get used to the feeling of starvation first. After all, food is more scarce during travel than it is living near a market every day. I want to be able to get used to the hungry feeling so I don't complain." she explained, then stopped walking and soon turned to face her brother. "Why don't you come with me? It would be a memorable experience for the both of us, Turaga."

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Hey, Fear, are you at the north or south water tribe area?"

Fell

I HATE it when she gets smart like that......... "I guess.....But, let me get something real quick."

He went into their house, and went to get his book. Only he knew what kind of book it was. He then quickly grabbed something to write with, then left. "Alright, I'm ready."

FearItself

Ooc// Felldoh and I are in the Northern Water Tribe area.

IC// Nerina gave him a nod, not smiling at all, or atleast, not smiling a visible smile. She didn't take anything with her, only having her two small water pouches hoisted on a dark-blue, seal-hide belt that went around her waist. Nerina looked to Turaga, noticing they were both ready, and began to walk towards the shore yet again, where plenty of boats would be available for use.

"Well, since we're not going to the Fire Nation, let's go to Ba Sing Se." Nerina suggested. "We could starve ourselves for a little while, and then stock up on food when we get to the city. How does that sound?"

Fell

He didn't like the idea of starving himself, but he went along with it. "Yeah, that's fine. "

Dr.Hobo2

Gah! I can't believe they're still arguing! that's it I'm just going to go to the north point of Ba Sing Se. With that thought, he created some stone steps upto the roof so he could leave without his parents noticing. He also took the hilt he was using earlier just for kicks. "Well, I'm off for a walk." He said directly at his parents jokingly knowing that they wouldn't even notice the coment. He then left.

FearItself

"Good." Nerina said to end the conversation. She felt that the rest of their lonesome journey would be quiet from now on, but a sudden mew from behind caused her to change her focus.

"Oh, sorry Mika, I almost forgot about you." Nerina said apologetically, in a slightly different tone, kneeling down and picking up her blue-tinted feline friend. The chubby little kitten was Nerina's only friend, because every other girl her age thought Nerina was too much of a kill-joy to hang around with. Nerina let Mika hop up and rest on her shoulder, saddled over it like an exhausted person sprawled onto their bed face-down. The kitten was known for being comical in that sense.

Dr.Hobo2

Monlithos was now face to face with the north wall of Ba Sing Se. Hm...I might as well practice my earthbending skills here He then made an upward motion causing a boulder to come up underneath him and lifted him up but only by a couple feet. He did that again a couple more times already getting a bit tired. "Why'd they have to make this wall so darn tall?!?" He said angrilly as he continued to push upward.

Fell

Her and her cat....I wish I had a pet....... "Well, are we going?" He asked.

FearItself

"Yes, we're most definately going." Nerina soon replied as the two of them neared the dock that was conveniently placed at the bottom of a steep cliff of the glacier their village was on. She made her way to the right, starting to go down the ice stairs towards the real shore of the water, noticing a small and quaint boat that she particularly liked at first sight. Mika gave a slight mew, shivering a little at her small fear of heights. But, she had been getting better with that fear, considering her master was unaffected by it. If Nerina was brave, the kitten could be brave too.

Fell

As they walked down to the shore, Turaga saw the boat his sister looked at before. "Hey....Do you even know how to use that thing?" He asked nervously.

Ooc// I almost typed Martin instead of Turaga. :P