News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Marriage

Started by Dog Food, May 03, 2010, 07:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Marriage is one of those things that everyone has different opinions about. But personally, I think everyone should have the right to be married if they want it. The chances of me ever getting married are slim, though. I think just being in a relationship and living together is essentially the same thing. When you get into a marriage, even with those incentives, it can be a pretty messy process. And if you ever were to get divorced for some reason, that can be an even more stressful process. There isn't much of a reason why marriage is any better than dating, because it's the mutual feelings that truly matter. But if the guy pushed for it and if it was something he really wanted, then I'd go through with it. Things don't really change much after marriage. In fact, from what I have witnessed in people close to me, the relationship actually declines because neither side needs to "impress" the other person anymore. But that doesn't mean things can't personally work out for you if try hard enough for it.

You can give your opinions.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Shujinco2

In lack of wanting to actually explain myself, I will just say I completely agree with everything you've said.

Also, alimony is the stupidest thing to ever exist.

JrDude

I haven't thought enough about marriage to know my own opinion on it.

When it comes to who can get married, I have mixed feelings, I think only straight people should be able to get married, but I also think homos should be able to be happy together too, I'd suggest calling it something else, but they "want to be treated equally" and call it marriage, I'm not suggesting "Butt buddies" like in South Park, but I like the idea of calling it something else to make all those overdone-gay-haters happy and shut up.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Rayquarian

Marriage is...something I never think about in too much detail.  But dating probably is better than marriage, because you always have that feeling of...I guess it's not...I don't really know the words for it.