News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Card games?

Started by Magnum, May 04, 2010, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

(Insert YGO abridged joke here)
Alright, you probably all know that I like to play Magic: The Gathering. I talk about it all the time. But I occasionally play Pokemon and rarely YGO as well. All of which I find REALLY fun.
But does anyone on here play any form of card games? Or maybe collect some like Baseball cards?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

I used to play/collect Pokemon yugioh very early on. And I used to collect Baseball cards during my childhood. I don't collect them anymore but I still have all the I collected.
...̅̅̅

The Riddler

I did Pokemon.
I was huge on Yugioh. Still have my old cards.
I also dabbled in DBZ for a while. Shit was hard.

arachnid

As magnum knows I always play magic the gathering. out of our group however, I have the least cards. and my vampire deck is great.
l   l              l   l                                       l    l            l    l
                                                              \   i             i   /
                                                               \\ \          /  //
                                                                \\  \ [  ] /  //
                                                                   \\[{ }]//
                                                               //--{[[ ]]}--\\
                                                             //  //  [{}] \\  \\
                                                            //  // {{[]}} \\  \\
                                                           //  // ({[[0]]}) \\ \\
                                                           ii   ll (({{0}}))  ll  ii
                                                           ii   ll  \({{}})/  ll  ii
                                                            l   l    \({})/     l   l
                                                                      \---/

Night the Lucario

Hey, I love MtG too! Arachnid, Magnum, would either of you be interested in an online game? By which I mean play against each other using MSN or something similar and webcams.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Magnum

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 05, 2010, 02:41:00 PM
Hey, I love MtG too! Arachnid, Magnum, would either of you be interested in an online game? By which I mean play against each other using MSN or something similar and webcams.
HELL YEAH!!!! I'm seriously didn't think that anyone here would play. What sort of decks do you have?

Spud

I challenge everyone in this thread to a children's card game.

Also, I used to have a bunch of Pokemon cards, but I gave quite a bit away. I also have a massive binder full of YGO cards. I still remember YGO matches years ago...

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Magnum on May 05, 2010, 03:16:47 PM
HELL YEAH!!!! I'm seriously didn't think that anyone here would play. What sort of decks do you have?

Well, I've got an Elf peasant deck, I've got a new deck made from the (evidentally old) 'new' set, the one with the land cascade thing. I've got a couple of Kamigawa decks. A sliver deck. Amongst others. I've got probably a good twenty or so, nothing compared to my dad, of course.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Magnum

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 05, 2010, 03:31:00 PM
Well, I've got an Elf peasant deck, I've got a new deck made from the (evidentally old) 'new' set, the one with the land cascade thing. I've got a couple of Kamigawa decks. A sliver deck. Amongst others. I've got probably a good twenty or so, nothing compared to my dad, of course.
Is the Sliver the pre-made one they came out with recently or did you make it out of the old Wrath cycle and/or Time Shift?

Night the Lucario

Built it myself, out of Time Spiral and Wrath. Why?

Hey, add me to your messenger, if you have one. tsunami11@live.com

Magnum

Quote from: Night the Lucario on May 05, 2010, 04:29:24 PM
Built it myself, out of Time Spiral and Wrath. Why?
We just have a bunch of punk kids here that think they are so cool because they bought it and can beat all the other kids. Really easy to destroy with my Soldier, but it is so stupid to hear them gloat.

Night the Lucario

My sliver deck is a rainbow one that has... probably at least eighty, maybe as much as ninety cards. It's a big deck.

Magnum

Sliver Queen? I'm just curious, because that is an endgame right there.

Night the Lucario

I've been looking for one, and a Sliver Overlord as well, but I can't find either. Although since I kill people really, really quickly, it doesn't matter so much.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Magnum on May 04, 2010, 08:11:51 PM
Attention duelist!  My hair has an announcement!
Alright, you probably all know that I like to play Magic: The Gathering. I talk about it all the time. But I occasionally play Pokemon and rarely YGO as well. All of which I find REALLY fun.
But does anyone on here play any form of card games? Or maybe collect some like Baseball cards?
Card games are fun, especially children card games.  But if you want to play them nowadays, you'll have to do it online or with your little cousins, because fun isn't acceptable in modern society.