News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

...gosh darn, Master Quest.

Started by SkyMyl, October 09, 2010, 04:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

So, it's been a while since I played a Zelda game (Spirit Tracks, back in December), so I thought I'd play Ocarina of Time for the first time in a year, partially because of the remake and because of Skyward Sword (And because I don't have the GC version of Twilight Princess yet). Then I thought, "Nah, that's too easy.", so I started playing Ocarina of Time: Master Quest to see if I can actually beat it this time, since I stopped going through the Shadow Temple once I got the Hover Boots and immediately went to the Spirit Temple before getting stuck and ragequitting.

...intercourse , this poop is different. The Water Temple is different, but not necessarily difficult, the Fire Temple got a holy intercourse  jump in difficulty by comparison to everything else, the Forest Temple is pretty tame, the Deku Tree was almost entirely unchanged, Dodongo's Cavern was trickier, Jabu Jabu's Belly had a harder beginning, and the Ice Cavern doesn't have that sliding ice block puzzle. I might actually be able to beat this poop, after so many years.

So, anyone here ever played OoT: Master Quest and beat the entire game? If you haven't, then here's a word of caution if you decide to track it down and play it: Don't go to the Fire Temple before the Forest Temple if you don't want the game to ninnyslap you.

Custom

there should be some kind of majora's mask mastered thing

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Syncopathic

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on October 10, 2010, 12:36:07 AM
there should be some kind of majora's mask mastered thing
this this this this.

and Master Quest was easy for me.
I beat it when I first got it..
Which was when I was like.. 10-11 I believe. >_>

PsychoYoshi

MQ Spirit is probably the hardest dungeon in the game, took me ages and a couple of the puzzles mad me off so much that I had to consult a guide on one or two occasions.

Dunno if I would say Deku Tree was unchanged, I personally thought it was a bit harder. Dodongo is harder. Jabu-Jabu is SECRET COW DUNGEON and incredibly easy once you figure out the gimmick. Forest is a bit harder, Fire is considerably harder, Water is easier, don't remember about Shadow.