Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

[Forum] Assassins #2 *ASSASSINATED*

Started by Dog Food, February 13, 2011, 11:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: KJ on March 04, 2011, 03:14:55 PM
Agent 09 has been taken down.

The rogue has been spotted and shot, but it was not fatal.

There are four of you left, and still a rogue whose greatest wish is to murder you all. Have fun!
Wait... but I shot the rouge too...

Edit: I read the PM. Seriously KJ? SERIOUSLY?

Dog Food

Yes, seriously. An agent never jokes.

Onto the news: Agent 02 was wiped out by the rogue. Agent 03 was taken out by Agent 05.

And you know what that means... There are only two agents left - Agent 05 and Agent 01.

And there's still the rogue, haunting both of you and addicted to the taste of blood.

What will your priorities be? Kill each other... or form a temporary bond to destroy the man hunter after both of your heads?

I will give my agents an advantage, of course. While the rogue can only kill at certain times, I give both of you leeway to attack at any time of the day. I will personally confiscate any and all decoys that surround these grounds.

Good luck.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dog Food

Important - and final - news update:

Agent 01 took a shot at the rogue - managing to damage his other leg (the one that MYL did not already shoot), but the darn rogue crawled away before Agent 01 could reach him.

Luckily, Agent 05 was nearby and took a blind shot in the darkness.

Straight through the rogue's head.

The rogue is dead, finally. Unfortunately he took a number of lives before finally meeting his demise.

As for the showdown between Agent 05 and Agent 01...

Agent 01 was unsuspecting as he left the scene where he had shot at the rogue. But Agent 05 knew better. He had heard that first shot and had a hunch where it was coming from...

Lurking in the shadows, he cocked his gun one last time and aimed...

Agent 01 has been assassinated.

Agent 05... You are the last agent standing. You've outlasted all the other agents and outwitted the rogue. Congratulations, you win.

I look forward to seeing you all again someday. Look out for a message being carried by the wind...

- Special Agent 00, over and out.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

FruitFlow

Coincidentally the last 2 agents were the cheap cheaps.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Shujinco2

Quote from: KJ on March 07, 2011, 02:30:56 PM
Important - and final - news update:

Agent 01 took a shot at the rogue - managing to damage his other leg (the one that MYL did not already shoot), but the darn rogue crawled away before Agent 01 could reach him.

Luckily, Agent 05 was nearby and took a blind shot in the darkness.

Straight through the rogue's head.

The rogue is dead, finally. Unfortunately he took a number of lives before finally meeting his demise.

As for the showdown between Agent 05 and Agent 01...

Agent 01 was unsuspecting as he left the scene where he had shot at the rogue. But Agent 05 knew better. He had heard that first shot and had a hunch where it was coming from...

Lurking in the shadows, he cocked his gun one last time and aimed...

Agent 01 has been assassinated.

Agent 05... You are the last agent standing. You've outlasted all the other agents and outwitted the rogue. Congratulations, you win.

I look forward to seeing you all again someday. Look out for a message being carried by the wind...

- Special Agent 00, over and out.
What is this I don't even...

FruitFlow

Quote from: Tiger Barb on March 07, 2011, 04:50:22 PM
What is this I don't even...
Nice job exploiting yourself trying to kill me.  :)
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 04:53:36 PM
Nice job exploiting yourself trying to kill me.  :)
Not even. I got killed in a separate incident.

Damn Ray and his misleading post patterns.

And he even had a 4-day gap of not posting since the game started. (At least, that's what showed up.) But SOMEBODY didn't report it.

All of my rage.

FruitFlow

Well at least I got 2nd place.
Ray got an absurdly cheap victory.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 05:04:10 PM
I tried to assassinate people, but my schedule was VERY bad.

And Sky kept posting when I wasn't posting.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Negative Vibes on March 07, 2011, 05:04:10 PM
Yeah, I got people who haven't posted since March started.  And I only posted when I absolutely had to or was making an assassination.  But it pays to be cheap.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Rayquarian on March 07, 2011, 06:31:58 PM
Yeah, I got people who haven't posted since March started.  And I only posted when I absolutely had to or was making an assassination.  But it pays to be cheap.
And that's the very reason you have a very short post count compared to most of us. ◔ ◡ ◔

Kayo

I die a little inside whenever I see my post count.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

And now you've received a "DOUBLE ASSASSINATION".